Chapter 34

*Marie's POV*

We were holding hands in the car. I was wondering if her parents were going to like me. The whole ride was silent except for the radio playing.

When we arrived at the airport, Lauren snapped me out of my daydreaming and we walked in. We passed through security with no problems and headed in the direction of our gate. We got on the plane and arrived in Miami at 12am the next day. We were tired so we just slept at a hotel.

*Lauren's POV*

I woke up at eight and looked over at Marie. She is so cute when she sleeps. I kissed her forehead, nose, then down to her lips. Her eyes fluttered open and smiled at me.

"Good morning babe." I said.

"Morning Lolo." She smiled.

We got ready to leave and I drove to my parents house.

This is it. Marie noticed my hesitation to knock and hugged me.

"Lauren. I'm right here."

I knocked and my dad opened the door.

"Hey dad." I said and hugged him.

"I missed you Lauren."

"I missed you too dad." I almost started crying. My mom came over next and hugged me too. Chris and Taylor weren't home.

We went into the living room and they sat down. We sat across from them.

"So..mom..dad..those pictures you saw were of Marie and I obviously. The little girl was her daughter and we're dating." I said all at once.

"Woah slow down. She has a daughter?"

"Yeah..." I looked over at Marie.

"I..was...raped." She said. I used my thumb to stroke her hand.

"Oh honey. I'm sorry."

Marie just nodded.

"I love Paige. She's one of the best things that's happened to me. The other is Lauren..." She blushed and looked at me.

I kissed her cheek and then realized my parents were still there.

"You guys are really cute." My mom gushed.

"Thanks. So you're okay with it?"

"Of course! We love you Lauren." I stood up to hug them and invited Marie over. She was a little shy but she got more comfortable as the time passed.

"So..let's have dinner!" My mom said.

That couldn't have gone any better.

Thanks for reading!! c: