Chapter 38

*Marie's POV*
I walked to an ice cream stand and bought three vanilla cones when I saw Chase and Sierra. I nearly dropped them and walked away quickly before they saw me.

"Oh look it's the fatty with..three ice cream cones?! Damn."

Shit.

The next thing I knew I was on the ground. The ice cream all over my clothes. I felt kicks everywhere and shielded my head. My phone was ringing but I couldn't pick it up. Sierra spit on me and they left laughing. I picked up my phone.

"H-hello?"

"Babe? Are you okay?"

"N-no."

"Where are you?"

"Near the b-benches."

"I'll be right there."

I didn't move and hung up, waiting for Lauren. Soon enough I saw her and Taylor running towards me.

"Marie oh my gosh what happened?"

"I was trying to get you ice cream and then.." I started crying. She knelt down and laid my head on her lap.

"Taylor can you get the stuff we need to go home." Lauren asked.

"Yeah sure."

"I'm sorry Lauren. I'm so sorry."

"Shh babe it's okay. You have nothing to be sorry for."

She picked me up bridal style one Taylor came back and brought me to the car. She laid me down in the back seat and drove back to the house.

"Who did this?"

"Ch-chase and Sierra."

"Really? He's gonna get a beat down."

"Baby my stomach hurts."

"We're home babe."

She brought me to her room and laid me on the bed. She got a first aid and assessed my injuries. After she finished we cuddled and fell asleep.

Thanks for reading!! c: