Chapter 6

*Demi's POV*

I went to the store and bought her a pregnancy test. I hid it in my purse. When I got home I gave it to Marie. Sure enough she was pregnant. She dropped to the floor and started crying.
"Demi..I can't do it."
"Marie, you've accomplished so much. Niall and I will be here to help you."

*Marie's POV*

After Niall and Demi's wedding, I'm doing it. I can't take care of a baby. I'm only fifteen!! Plus, I don't want anything to do with the father.

~Two Months Later~

My belly was showing a little bit and I started cutting again. Today is Demi and Niall's wedding. I was in a black dress. It went past my knees so no one could see my cuts. Demi doesn't know and I plan to keep it that way. I'm waiting two months after the wedding. Then, I'm doing it.

*Niall's POV*

I have a purple tux on. Marie came in and told me I looked handsome. I couldn't wait to see Demi. I'm so nervous!

*Demi's POV*

I had a white dress on and white heels. Marie came in.
"You look beautiful mom!!"
"Aw thanks baby."
I hugged her.
"How you feeling?" I asked her.
"Oh..I'm okay.."
"That's good." I felt her tummy and she smiled at me. I hugged her again. The music started playing and Marie walked fast to her spot. Niall was standing there smiling. I walked down the aisle and Niall held my hands. We said our vows and kissed. When we pulled away Marie was crying. She buried her head in my chest. The three of us walked to the car. It was honeymoon time.

*Marie's POV*

They're adorable together. They're going to Japan for three months. I'm going to do it.

*Demi's POV*

"Are you sure you're gonna be okay alone?"
"Yes mom." I hugged her. I kissed her forehead too.
"I love you baby girl."
"I love you too mom." Niall looked at her like he was offended.
"I love you too dad." Marie laughed. He hugged her and we left.
I had an unsettling feeling. Niall noticed me looking at the ground.
"What's wrong babe?"
"Oh nothing.."
"You sure?" He asked rubbing my back.
"Positive." I smiled.

*Marie's POV*

Finally I had the house to myself. I locked all the doors and windows. I went up to my room and watched TV until I fell asleep.

~Two Months Later~

Today was the day. Demi and Niall stopped texting/calling me. They only did it once a week..and they called me today.
"Hey baby what's up?"
"Nothing much. I miss you guys."
"We miss you too."
"I love you guy.."
"We love you too." They both said simultaneously. I sighed.
"Well I got to go mom. Bye.."
"Bye Marie.."
I went into the bathroom and took out the blade. I held it to my wrist..

< I wonder if she'll go through with it. o: Thanks for reading!! c:>