Chapter 36

*Lauren's POV*

Marie fell asleep and I couldn't stop thinking about how beautiful she is. I don't know how she couldn't see it. Looking at her chest rising and falling is so peaceful. I kissed her head and slowly fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up and Marie was playing with the hand that was laced with hers. I smiled and I started to rub my thumb on her hand. She looked over at me and smiled.

*Marie's POV*

"Good morning Lauren." I kissed her.

"Morning babe." She smiled.

We sorta just laid in bed for a while, talking about stuff. Then her mom called us down. Lauren put on a shirt and shorts before going downstairs. Chris and Taylor were home and everyone was having breakfast.

"Who's she?" Taylor asked as soon as we walked in.

"Yeah she's hot." Chris added. I blushed and looked at Lauren.

Lauren cleared her throat before replying, "This is my girlfriend Marie."

I waved and smiled.

"Oh snap. Sorry." Chris looked at his food.

"It's alright. But aye where are my hugs?" Lauren opened her arms.

They gave her and I hugs before sitting back down. We sat down too. Clara set down a plate of pancakes and eggs in front of me. I looked at Lauren and she held my hand. I finished half of my food and went upstairs. Lauren followed after me.

"What's wrong babe?"

"I-I'm just not feeling right today."

"Well tomorrow we go home so you'll see Paige again..and you look really good today. " She wrapped her arms around my waist. I turned around in her arms and smiled.

"You always know what to say."

"It's one of my many perks." She giggled. We kissed and Taylor walked in.

"Oh sorry guys."

"It's fine. What's up Tay?" Lauren asked.

"Could we go to the beach today?"

Lauren looked at me.

"You wanna go?"

"Sure."

"Yeah Tay let's go."

Lauren and Taylor put on their swimsuits and grabbed towels. I wasn't going in the water but Lauren and Taylor were. The three of us headed out the door and to the beach. This should be fun.

Thanks for reading!! c: