Chapter 31

*Marie's POV*
Oh shit.

"That's..great." Niall said.
"Niall! It's wonderful sweetie. I'm glad you're over Chase."
"Oh. Sorry um I didn't mean it that way. I'm happy for you."
"Lauren we're gonna have to talk so Marie can you go upstairs?" Demi said.

"Sure." I let go of her hand and went to watch TV with Paige.

*Lauren's POV*
"So was you guys coming yesterday a way to see Marie?"
"Yeah..I just really needed to see her. I haven't since the tour and it was killing me."
"You better treat her ten times better than Chase did. Don't cheat on her. Don't do anything wrong because I don't think she could take that." Niall told me.
"I will. I promise." I smiled.
"Good. Now go find them and spend some time with her."
"Will do." I said on the way out of the kitchen.

I went into the living room and sat with Marie and Paige.

"Hey baby." She kissed me.
"Hey."
"LOLO!!" She exclaimed.
"Hey Paigey." She jumped into my arms. We all sat around watching kiddie cartoons until lunch time. We had grilled cheese. I had my hand on Marie's thigh while we ate. She only ate half but Demi said it was enough.

We decided on going for a walk. Demi was going to watch Paige.
I took her hand and we started down the street. We walked to a park nearby and sat on the swings. She was swinging higher than me and giggling so much. She's really cute. The sun was setting and we sat on a bench to watch it go down. I had my arm around her and held her close to me.
"You're so beautiful."
"Thanks Lolo."
"I mean it. I wish I could show you."
"Everyday you show me. I see the way you look at me. Not even Chase looked at me like that. You're always wanting to be with me, in the same room or cuddling. You never want to leave."
"I think I'm falling for you."
"It's alright, I'll catch you."

AWWWW I'M GETTING MAJOR FEELS FROM THIS. Thanks for reading guys!! c: