Chapter 35

*Marie's POV*

I sat down at the table next to Lauren and we started eating. She looked at me and I knew she'd help if I struggled. She gave me a reassuring smile and I looked down at my plate. It wasn't too bad. It was rice and chicken. I finished most of it.

I showed her parents pictures of Paige and they said she was adorable. We all watched a movie and then headed to bed. Lauren opened the door to her room I looked at all the stuff she had. She closed it and handed me some pajamas to put on. She changed in the bathroom while I changed in her room. She came out and I almost choked. In only a bra and shorts, she turned around. I was in a big T-shirt and sweats.

"You like what you see?" She giggled.

"Uh-um.." I stuttered.

"You're so cute. Now let's lay down." She took my hand and we lay facing each other. She stroked my cheek and smiled. I blushed and she kissed me.

"You're so beautiful." She whispered.

"How many times are you gonna compliment me Jauregui?" I smiled.

"A lot. You're perfect to me Marie."

"Lauren..?"

"Yeah?"

"I...I love you."

"I love you too." She kissed me and then my phone started making noises.

"Oh yeah. We forgot to FaceTime Paige."

Usually if I'm not home, we FaceTime until she falls asleep. Demi rubs her back and it's almost like I'm there.

I hit the answer button and her little face pops up.

"Hey baby!"

"Hi mommy. Hi Lolo."

"How was your day?"

"Good."

"I'm glad baby girl. Now get some sleep." Lauren started singing to her and she soon fell asleep. Demi said goodnight and ended the call.

"You're great with children." I told her.

"Is it your turn to compliment me now Connors?"

"Yes beautiful." I smugly smiled.

She kissed me again before wrapping her arms around my stomach and singing in my ear.

I was about to fall asleep when I heard her say something shocking.

"I'm in love with you Marie."

My eyes snapped open and I smiled widely.

"I'm in love with you too, Lauren." I heard her gasp and I turned around to face her.

"You're adorable." I said kissing her.

"Thanks baby." She kissed my nose and I laid back down. I closed my eyes and fell asleep. Today was amazing.

Thanks for reading!! c: