Chapter 37

*Marie's POV*
Lauren was holding my hand as she drove. I was glad that she knew the reason I didn't want to go in the water. I had on one of her T-shirts and jean shorts.

We arrived at the beach and I got the blanket out of the trunk. We found a spot and I laid the towel down. Lauren sat me between her legs and kissed my cheek. Taylor awed at us and sat down.

"The beach is so beautiful." Lauren stated.

"Not as beautiful as you." I mumbled.

"Baaabbee." She blushed and I turned around to kiss her.

"Can we go in Lauren?"

"Sure. I'll be back babe."

Lauren took her shirt and shorts off, revealing the bikini underneath. My jaw dropped. She has such a beautiful body. Lauren noticed my jaw and closed it while smirking. She kissed me and went down to the water with her sister.

*Lauren's POV*
I missed spending time with Taylor and was glad we could hang out. She was complaining about how cold the water was but refused to get out.

"So..you really love her don't you?"

"Yeah. She makes me happy Tay. Is there anyone in your love life?"

"Pfft...no."

"C'mon Tay tell me." I giggled as I splashed her.

"Okay so I met this boy. His name is Michael. Did I mention he drives motorcycles?"

I rolled my eyes at my sister and laughed.

"Really Tay? Anaconda lyrics. Can we get out now? I'm freezing."

"Yeah let's go."

We walked back to the blanket but Marie was gone. I panicked and called her but she didn't answer. Where is she?

I'm sorry I haven't updated in a long time. I've had writers block. But anyways thanks for reading!! c: