chapter3

-LOLAS POV-

When harry and Louis came into the living room after, you know I don't even know what they were dong and to be fair im not sure what they were doing for the past 10 minutes, Louis had a small box in his hand. "lou whats in the box"I asked excitedly. the prezzie hazza got me" he said dreamily. harry blushed, aww cute, most people want a gay best friend and I have a gay brother. how cool. "well...what did you get my brother" asked harry very interested." emm well..."he started. "he got me a promise ring"louis said still dazed.

I squeaked and jumped up and hugged them both."wow lola get off.... your really strong for a girl"harry moaned while he struggled to get out of my grasp, Louis just stood there and didn't struggle .i guess he is used to it. when I let them go harry was just blushing, mom and dad said how nice the gift was and all that shit.

after everyone finished talking about the present and what harry is planning on doing for tomorrow, I went into the kitchen and out the kettle on and started making hot chocolates and tea for everyone. just when I finished harry came in, sat on top of the counter and started talking to me."yanno with a hug like that you would get along great with niall and apparently you can eat loads aswell, if you ask me its good timing for you and him to be meeting today cause he is single your single and well he is still looking for his princess" he said with a cheeky grin.

"one thing is for certain is that you and lou are not playing cupid for me at all.. never. that's if Louis wont go all protective, which he probably will, and two you are not trying to sell the boy, you sounded like someone who was on a advert for a fricking puppy or something" I said laughing, while I handed him a hot chocolate, I think he like hot chocolate, I mean who don't?       "ok you made a good point about the advert bit but I still think you and him would hit it off,i mean cute guy like him and pretty girl like you. and you are both really nice care free bubbly people. you wouod be great together" he said it like it was oblivious. "i have never spoke to him hazza but I'll let you know if I think he's alright" I giggled ,i can tell this is going to be the start of bitches trying to set me up with people again, and lets just say last time that shit didn't work out.

"hazza? you really like Louis don't ya?" I asked with a sad smile, if only Eleanor would just vanish into thin air, dumb whore, dumb modest. "yeahh I do, I love him its just  certain lets say 'its' are getting in the fricking way" he said a little depressed, he got up to leave the room so I called after him "harry management aint here right now, but Louis is and he will be for the rest of the day and night so make the most of it yeah?" I said trying to encourage him to spend time with lou.he looks a bit happier now and he turns round and starts to walk fast to the living room where im guessing lou mom and dad still are. i got up and followed him into the the living room and just beckoned mom and dad to come out and i guessing they took the hint because they made a 'ohh' face and got up and walked out of the room.

Me, mom and dad walked up the stairs and i went into my bed room to start getting ready. i already brushed my teeth and had a shower. i decided that i will wear my  howling wolf belly top and my skinny ripped jeans with a leather jacket and black converse when i got dressed i straitened my waist length hair and did my make up. i then grabbed my bag and put a bit of make up, a mirror and my phone and purse in there and i made my way down stairs. i knocked on the living room door. "come in lo" Louis shouted from inside. "one how did you know it was me and two im ready to go i just need to get food"i stated like i was the queen or something. "i knew it was you because you cant knock a door because of your back knuckle and ok we're jst going to get our shoes on" he laughed getting out of harrys embrace.

on my way to the kitchen i sent out a group text to all of the people who i have who are going out with us today so that consists of. ellie, megan, jazz Emily carlie perrie and Eleanor (modest forced all of Louis family and friends to have her number and act like we like her). i told them to meet up outside in the car park to the town centre in 20 minutes and then i sent a extra text to perrie to tell all the guys.

after i finished texting everyone i went and raided the cupboards for the second time today and i settled on gummy bears a small tube or pringles and some extra bacon which i put on a sandwich and i will eat that in the car. i didn't pack that much today because we are going to the cinema and i will get food there.when i finally made my way out of the kitchen i saw Louis and harry both look at my hand and start laughing. "another bacon sandwich and you haven't had another tube of pringles have you?" Louis asked jokingly. i acted hurt"yes i am having another bacon sandwich and yes the pringles are also in my bag... that reminds me i haven't got a drink!" i shouted the last part and ran back into the kitchen and grabbed a can of pepsi from the fridge and ran back to the front door shoving the drink into my bag as i went.

they were still laughing at me"no one would belive she is almost 20" harry spoke up as we made out way to lous car. "oh yeahh and everyone believes that Louis is 22" i shouted backing myself up. "yanno she has a god point" Louis said agreeing with my side of the argument. "yeahh... oh dad you tell everyone where to meet us and when?" harry asked, as if i would forget something that obvious...oh shut up its not my fault im related to Louis and im dopey is it? "yess harry i told everyone to meet us at the car park in the town center in 20 minutes and that was about 5 minutes ago so.... shut up and drive drive drink!"i shouted singin ghte last bit. "oh god i cant wait to see what she is like when she is drunk" harry laughed, "lets just hope she can hold her drink like niall or we will be dead if she goes hyper" louis said.and yeah he has never seen me drink before so this should be fun "ok bitches just because im in the back seat on my own doesn't mean i cant hear you and yes lou i can hold my drink but i don't really wonna be soba tonight so you gonna have to help me walk up the stairs if you don't fall down them first" i said laughing.