Chapter17

NIALL'S POV xxx

I heard a cough form behind lola and we pulled apart.

I felt my face heat and go red, I looked over to see Louis, he's looking at me with a kind of -I knew you liked her but watch your back- kind of look. Isn't he sweet?

I looked at Lola and her face is just as red as I think mine is, I don't think either of us know what to say, or do.

I looked over her shoulder to see all of the girls and guys giving each other high-fives.

I found myself staring back into Lola's eyes again. Neither of us have spoke and nobody has spoke directly to us.

"Well now that the fun has started,let's go home!" Ellie shouted.

In a way I'm happy that she broke the silence, but on the flip side we have to go home , or in my case family members house, and well Lola isn't going to be there.

Wow, look at me! Know a girl for 24 who's beautiful, way out of my limit and already can't stand the thought of being away from her for a day.

I kind if like it, apart from the fact that I'm still not moving and everyone is walking around. Or if your Lola being dragged by meg.

Lola, her face still red, surrounded by girls probably pestering her. She has her hand trying to cover her red face.

Somehow I found it in myself to snap oh of my trance, that I didn't even realise that I was in, and walk out of the door and stood by zayn and Liam.

I stayed quiet, by I feel eyes on me, I look up to the boys and saw them grinning. "Soo.... ?" Zayn pushed, oh I see where this is going.

Not that I'm going to say anything.

"You happy about mine and jazz's plan?" Zayn asked, trying to stay quiet.

I felt my face heat again, great I'd only just go half back to skin colour and now I a tomato again!

I can't help but smile at the ground.

"We'll take that as a yes then" Liam said chuckling. His hand came to m head and ruffled my hair.

"Has likkle nialler enjoyed his kiss?" Liam said, in the kind of voice that you would talk to a baby in.

I told him to shut up as the rest of the group, minus Louis and Harry came out of the apartment, I followed them all out Ito the car park where our ride were.

All the girls got into a car leaving a space for Louis.

Just as Lola was about to get into the car the girls shut it. I couldn't help but chuckle. I heard her yell at them.

LOLA'S POV xxx

After Ellie's little outburst of speech jazz moaned at ther for ruining the moment. Not that there was a moment, it was just the whole mistletoe thing anyways, it didn't mean anything...probably not to him at least.

Meggy pulled me away to th girls and they all stared firing questions at me. Like...you do like him then? Did to like it? Did you feel sparks?

The answer to all those questions is yes. Yes I do like him. Yes I liked it. And yes I feel sparks.

Pathetic really isn't it?

It's pathetic how fast I have fallen for him, one day that's all it took, one day. I probably won't see him for months again.

I don't want that to happen, I don't want to be away from him, not now.

He's like a drug, I was fine without him but as soon as I try him I can't lived without him.

It's official, I'm head over heals for a guy. See this should have happened when I was like 16 not almost fucking 20.

This is what has happened to me because I locked the world out for so long.

I probably don't even like him, it's probably in my head. Me thinking that I like him, just because we get on well.

But there's so thing else. I don't know what it's is , but there's something law there.

I sound like a idiot.

But that's perfectly fine with me.

short and a fillrt sorry but vote and comment if you like the story