chapter29

NIALL'S POV xxx

me and lola are standing at the gate, my flight has just been called to be borded.

"well i guess i will see you in a few weeks" i said to her smiling.

"yeah" she said smiling.

i wanna stay here with her, i dont know why i like her so much. but i do, and i dont really want to be a away from her.

"come here" i said laughing at her, pulling her into a hug.

she buried her head in my chest and ii rested me chin in the top of her head. she pulled away slightly.

"go your gonna miss your flight or get mobbed or something." she said laughing a bit.

i nodded andd turned, about to walk away.

LOLA'S POV xxx

 he turned around and started walking towards the gate. when he was almost there he turned back around and came running back, leaving his bag at the gate.

"one more thing" he said, as he stopped infront of me.

"what now ni..." i was cut off by him pressing his lips onto mine.

i felt sparks, and i dont care how cheesy that is. our lips fitted together perfectly. i had my hand on his chest and the other in his hair. his hand on my hip and the other on my cheek. i lost track of time i dont know how long we were there.

"last call for flight 205 to ireland" a womans voice said over the speakers.

we pulled away.

"sorry but i had to"he said smiling at me.

"go before you miss your flight" i said giggling at him.

he walked away with a smug look on his face. i just rolled my eyes and started walking out of the airport.

----------

when i got back to liams i knocked on the door and liam was standing there worry in his eyes,

"dont worry li i didnt hurt your car" i laughed handing him his keys.

"have you been on your twitter or anything?" he asked, standing aside to let me come in.

"no why?" i took off my shoes and followed liam into the living room.

"just i dont think you should go on it" he said.

when i walked into the living room everyone was staring at me, the girls had smirks on their faces and the guys had a worried expression.

"lo someone got a picture of you and niall at the airport and they managed to get enough pictures to say its you"louis said.

"so i take it when go one twitter your fans are gonna say they want me dead or something"i said laughing

"its a very high possibility"zayn said.

"i dont care what they say, they are just pissed that you dont know them" i said shrugging.

"no, lola they are cruel"harry said.

"im gonna read it anyway" i said taking out my phone and opening twitter and read a few of my mentions.

@LolaTommo (a/n sorry if this is anyones twitter) get your hands of my husband bitch!!

@LolaTommo get away from niall or i will kill you

@LolaTommo OMG I SHIP IT!!! your so pretty nialls so lucky xx #Nola

i read them all and laughed.at all of them.

"were they bad?" louis asked.

"mostly but they are pathetic, someone said they ship us abd called us nola." i said laughing.

"see we told you guys she would be ok" jazz said smiling.

"now back to the point....who kissed who?!" ellie shouted.

louis and the boys just rolled their eyes.

"cant you guys just have a sleep over later and talk about that shit then?" zayn said rolling his eyes.

"yeah you girls come to mine and we will have a girls night" jazz  said to us. we just nodded.

"well guys you can stay here again" liam said laughing.

"should we go now so you all can have showers?" jazz asked.

we all nodded and said buy to the guys. we all went round and gave them all hugs,

when i hugged harry he said "i told you, you would like him didnt i?" i just smiled and rolled my eyes.