chapter24

HARRY'S POV xxx

Me and zayn saw each other about ten minutes away from liams house so we just walked together and had a chat.

"so you and jazz then? to be honest i saw something coming for you two" i said to him, he juts blushed and smiled at the ground.

"yeah well, I've always had a thing for her, when i used to see her when she went to her aunts and stuff. i feel bad for perrie as well though, i didn't want to hurt her" he said, looking upset.

"mate she will get over it, when she stops being angry try talking to her or something" i just said to him, giving him a guy punch in the arm thing.

"you got lou a promise ring, it was cute. you guys are meant to be together" he said to me with a sympathetic smile on his face.

"yeah well i love him i just wish other people saw it, but for now what we have is all we can have and this is better than not being able to have anything with him.. so i guess in a way im okay with it, its like our little secret. Any way enough on me and lou, what do you think will happen about lola? i mean its clear shes into niall and he obviously likes her..." i said smiling more and more as the sentence went on.

"i think they will end up together, but there something we don't know about Lola, like a serious thing. i mean when we went the cinema when Eleanor said something about her everyone got really defensive" i said, now the more i think about it the more I'm worrying.

i mean Lola and jazz are Best friends, and if anything ever happens to Lola jazz will be torn apart, so i kind of have to look after her as well. that and she seems like the best little sister ever so now i feel like i need to look after her.

" i see what you mean, but the thing is, if it was serious now, like if its something to worry about in this moment in time. louis would be panicking and probably would have told us. so for that reason I'm not worried for her, but i do wonder what happened" he said, wow this conversation suddenly got really deep.

but there is a point to what harry said.

--

when we got to liams front door, harry rung the doorbell.

karen answered the door with a smile on her face, like always.

"Hello boys. The others are in the living room" she said giving us both a welcoming hug.

We smiled back at her and walking into the living room to see everyone joking around and niall and Lola sitting on the couch with Loki lying over them.

LOLA'S POV xxx

we were all just sitting around and laughing about stories of the guys on tour and stuff, somehow Loki found his way lying across me and niall making us get closer.

Which I had no problem with, I'm happy the others didn't pick up on it though.

"Hey Lola do you remember the time we has to carry you out of the chocolate shop?" jazz asked

After she said that all of the girls started laughing even more.

"I only wanted a chocolate duck!" I shouted over their laughing.

"When did this happen?" louis and niall both asked at the same time, wow creepy.

"We went to Belgium on a school trip when we were 17 and she already spent like thirty euros on chocolate and sweets and she was having a sugar rush from the testers and she wouldn't get out" ellie explained.

"You guys didn't even ask me to get out!" I defended myself.

"We kinda did, like for a hour" Meggy said.