chapter28

LOLA'S POV xxx

we were only in the car for two minutes before i couldnt breathe properly from laughing. i dont even know what we were laughing about but it was funny.

after we had calmed down a bit i decided to start a real convosation.

"so when are you coming back over here?" i asked.

"soon, i already have a flight booked and everything. im coming back over on the 12th of january" he said smiling.

"not too long then, i dread to think how long it is until louis leaves for harrys, he will probably be gone before i get back to liams" i said lauhging.

he just chuckled too.

"i wouldnt be surprised" he agreed.

i just smiled. a yawn escaped my mouth and i let out a small squecky nosie.

"what the fuck was that" niall asked laughing. i felt my face heat up.

"shut up im tired" i argued defending myself.

NIALLS POV xxx

"shut up im tired" she defended herself.

i dont know whether or not i sould ask her what her dream was about.

i mean i want to know but i don't want her to feel like she has to tell me anything.

i opened my mouth to say something, but soon changed my mind and closed it. i hope she didnt see that.

she looked over to me and i just smiled.

"i know you want to say something" she said smiling with one of her eyebrown raised.

"i was just thinking, whether or not i shoud ask you why you woke up last night"i said

"you can ask if you want, you dont have to ask scared" she said laughing a bit.

i smiled. "so why did you?" i asked.

"you know that stuff i told you about that mark guy? well louis didnt beat him up because he saw one of the bruises. he went after him cause mark raped me" she said, parking the car in the airport car park.

"im gonna kill that guy" i said looking at her.

why would anyone do something like that to anyone, nevermind her. she wouldnt do anything to deserve that.

"hes gone now niall, dont worry about it. i just have the nightmares when im drunk, i dont even know why i have them at all . i dont think about what happened anymore" she said smiling at me.

"you know nothing like that will happen again, right?" i said meaning it. " i wont let it happen" i put my hand on hers and squeezed it gently.

LOLAS POV xxx

"thanks leprechaun" i said chuckling.

"you coming in with me or are you going back?" he asked me.

"i'll go in with you, i want a hot chocolate anyway" i said smiling.

he put on a pair of sun glasses and handed me a pair.

"just so we dont get mobbed" he said laughing.

i put them on and put the hood up on nialls hoodie what i was wearing.

we got out of the car and niall grabbed his bag from the trunck.

we walked into the airport and went though security and everything. we saw a costa and we went over to get some drinks.

me and niall both got hot chocolates.

niall decided he wanted to ask questions about random things.

"tell me a secret that no one knows, not even louis." he said with a grin and wiggling his eyebrows.

"you sound like a teen age girl at a sleepover" i said with a bit of a giggle.

niall just shrugged.

"well it isn't really a secret but no one knows... i have a tattoo and i had blur hair for a while and i had a lip piercing" i said hiding my face.

"why are you hiding?" he said laughing.

"cause i think about it now and i hate the blue hair, its a time i would like to forget" i said laughing wiht him.

"im sorry but how did you and do you hide these things?" he said, sounding baffled.

"no one had just had the chance to see the tattoo and well i didn't need to hide them, i wasn't in this country. i was in Australia" i explained.7

"why were you in Australia" he sounded confused.

"well after all the things what happened my mom thought it would be good for me to get away from the house where it happened. i agreed and i went to stay with my aunt that lives over there for six months. while i was over there her next door neighbour had just got into a band and they were to ones who kind of made me forget everything...and didnt talk me out of getting my hair and lip and belly button done" i said laughing still hiding my face alittle.

"were the band any good? and wait you have your belly button done too" he asked sounding shocked.

"yes i ahve it dont but everyone knows about that one, i kept it in and still have it. and yeah they were great" i said smiling at him like i am going to tell him something.

"why are you looking at me like that?" he asked.

"you wont believe me even if i told you" i said taking another sip of my hot chocolate.

"try me" he challenged.

"the band was five seconds of summer and the gut who lived next door to my aunt was ashton and he just turned 16" ii said laughing.

"wow small world" he said smiling.

a/n- i might stop writting this story, i dont think anyone reads it. so if you like it and you want it to carry on please tell me in the comment or something because i feel like im writting for nothing.