chapter11

LOLA'S POV xxx

all I saw was perrie storm over with a outraged look on her face, I think just told her about him and jazz, her fists are balled and her knuckles are turning pure white. is she really going to start a fight on jazz, is she dumb?

she stormed right uo to jazz, right in her face and started shouting. "WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, SLEEPING WITH MY SOON TO BE HUSBAND!"she screamed right in her face. I took a step closer, as much as jazz mothers me and the other girls, im not letting anything happen to her either. jazz just stayed calm. "look it wasn't ment to happen, we were caught up in the moment, the reason he was at my house in the first place was cause you pissed him off so much." she just said turning round. I don't think she wants to  fight her at the minute. she probably just wants to have a good night, its chritmas eve and Louis birthday and all perrie and Eleanor can do if try  and start fights. perrie grabbed jazz by her shoulder and slapped her strait round the face. jazz just stood there not even moving, her face strait. jazz pulled back her arm and punched perrie right in the nose. perrie fell strait on her arse and a tear escaped from her eye. she got back to her feet and lunged for jazz. she ducked and pushed perrie against the wall, perries hands and arm behind her back. jazz pulled perries face against the brink rough wall, that bound to leave a few marks. 

zayn ran over to jazz and tried to pull her away but jazz was still trying to get to her. "don't you ever come near me again if it wasn't for you being so pushy he wouldn't have felt that he needed tro talk to someone" jazz shouted at her. "your a whore, sleeping with a taken guy, your just scum. fucking have him!" perrie shouted back. oh no that isn't on, she cant call my sister a whore "oi perrie, you think you hard trying to start a fight on her?" I said walking right up to her and punched her in the nose again, she fell to the floor, blood coming from her nose. "don't you dare try and hurt her ever again...you understand?"i said right in her face,i felt someone come up to me. "calm down, its ok"i heard a soft irish voice whisper in my ear.  I didn't realise that I was slowly being pulled away for perrie, until I was right next to jazz. zayn was right next to her.

niall had his arm around me, "are you ok?" I asked jazz. she nodded and smiled. "thanks for hurting her, but I don't think she is going to leave me alone for while"she said bluntly. I nodded. I looked back to see that perrie was being taken out of the building by security. I looked over to Louis to see him smiling sadly at me and niall. I really don't know what it is about niall, I mean I have only really known him for today.

"well... are we ready to go in" harry spoke up, we all nodded and walking into the club.

the music was load, people laughing and some crying. their probably drunk. you can smell the alcohol and a sweat. we all made our way to the bar. most of the guys ordered bear and me and the girls ordered vodka and coke's. Eleanor being her stuck up self, ordered a really posh cocktail think. I brushed off how annoyed she made me and we made our way to the dance floor. Louis and harry, with them being in public, only joked about with some of 1D's signature dance moves. like pet the dog screw the light bulb, stop the traffic and let them through. zayn and jazz were messing about as well, just cause zayn cant dance. liam and megan were laughing around. and ellie was with some random guy, I swear to god is she gets her self killed by him, I will kill her. carlie and Emily were sitting at a table just laughing, Carlie looks like she is looking for someone to dance with and well Emily looks like she doesn't want to be with us. I know she is feeling a bit ill so we just said if she feels to bad we wont make her say. me and niall didn't know what to do so we just danced around like the weird people we are. this is going to be funny when everyone is drunk