chapter9

AN: I WOULD JUST LIKE TO ASK YOU TO READ JasMalik1 STORIES 'STOP PUSHING ME AWAY' 'SECRETS' AND 'CLEARLY MR POPULAR'. SHE IS A GREAT WRITER THANKS XXX

LOLAS POVxxx

"lola come down in twenty minutes, paul will be here to give us a lift to the club!"i heard Louis shout up. "kk" I shouted down. me and the girls had just finished eating the pizza and now we are just touching up our make up, and I say finished we ate one between us so il just eat the rest later.  when we had finished our make up, we put on our shoes. we were practising walking in them, just to get used to them, me and ellie were walking half normal. which I can live with. but meggy and jazz were walking like a dolphin, and dolphins cant walk.

we heard a beep from out side. that must be paul. we went down stairs grabbing some money and putting it in our shoe, we cant be arsed to take a bag. "why are you putting money in your shoe?"harry asked. "so we can get in and get drinks" jazz said. "its free when your with us, we just pay them so much  a year and then you can just walk in with whoever you want" he explained. we all said 'ohh' putting our money back and just walking out to the black mini van. paul was driving. Eleanor perrie and zayn were sitting in the front row, carlie Emily and liam in the middle, Louis and harry got in the front with paul jazz ellie and meggy got in another row and I sat in the back with niall. everyone turned around and smirked or grinned at us, even fucking paul. "fucking hell everyone turn the fuck around and get on with your own lives."i just said with a strait face. paul just chuckled and started driving while talking to harry and Louis. "you look beautiful lola" niall said to me, so only I could hear. everyone else was having their own convocations. I felt my face go red. "thanks nialler you look good to" I said blushing even more. he chuckled. jazz turned around. "so niall how do you feel about our young lolo"she said smirking. niall blushed. "OMG YOU LIKE LOLO DONT YOU!"she squealed. niall went even redder. fuck she is annoying at the minute. "jazz leave him alone and ellie is younger than me and megan is so... what the fuck! and my name is LolA not lolO" I said giving her a death glare. she just laughed, "you sound like a mom, and your sticking up for him, you know you get protective of people you really care about... so you know as much  as anyone that you aint fooling no one"she just said turning round. my turn to blush! I felt my face go red and I put my head down.

I felt the car pull up and we all got out. screams filled my ears. I look round in a panic teenage girls every where, shit sometimes I forget that Louis and the guys are like...famous. paul got out of the van quickly and stood infront of the guys and girls. I stood at the back. all I could hear was a load of comments to the guys.

"harry I love you"

"niall marry me"

"liam, liam I love you"

"Louis I love you and your arse"

I got cut off from the group. I got surrounded in crazy people. im claustrophobic ive gotta get to the guys. I just walk with the crowd but im getting pushed and shoved. I can see niall looking round in a panic. "LOLA,LOLA WHERE ARE YOU"he shouted. one of the fans caught on that I was Louis sister, "omg lola I haven't saw you in forever, how life" she asked all happy, I nodded. meaning good. 

the girl had black hair, she looks really familiar, I just cant put my finger on when I had saw her. I started to go dizzy, I felt the colour drain from my face."hey are you alright"she asked looking worried. I shuck my head. "claustrophobic" I said over the screaming fans. to be quite honest im surprised we can hear each other. she nodded understandingly, "NIALL, NIALL LOLAS HERE!" she shouted waving her arms around. nialls head shot round to see who had said it. his eyes caught sight on mine and he rushed away from the group. paul shouted after him and he pointed towards me and paul just nodded and carried on with the others. it took a wile for niall to get to us since all the fans were mauling him. I started to feel even more dizzy but the girl kept me standing up so I wouldn't get trampled on. when niall got to us he just looked at me. "whats the matter with her?" niall asked the girl, he sounded so worried. "shes claustrophobic" she explained, he nodded. he put his arm around my shoulder and started walking us behind the bars, which were just outside the club. I motioned the girl to come with us she followed.

when we got behind the bars I stood the for a second to catch me breath, I don't feel dizzy anymore, so that's good. "are you ok?" niall asked worried, I nodded. "thanks for coming and getting me out of there I think I would have passed out" I laughed. niall looks less worried now so he lets out a bit of a chuckle. he gave me a hug. "its ok I wanted to get you, lous abit freaked out tho" she laughed. I smiled. "can the girl come in with us, she made sure I didn't fall" I gave him puppy dog eyes when I asked. he smiles and nods. I turned to the girl. "thank you, and I know I know you from some where but I cant remember what your name is, so your gonna have to tell me" I said laughing. she smiled. "im eleni"she laughed. oh shit the girl from school, we used to be alright friends. "fuck you look different, good different. you died your hair" I said picking a bit up off her shoulder. she nodded and laughed. "you know her" niall asked looking confused. I nodded smiling."yeah she used to go to my school and she used to be in quite a few of my lessons" I explained to him. he smiled and nodded. "you wonna go in the club with us?" I asked eleni, she nodded.

we walked in to see jazz bouncing about like she needs to pee, she does it when she wants something to hurry or if she is angry and when she feels awkward.Louis tapping his finger together, he does that when he is nervous. his eyes caught mine. "oh my god are you ok, I thought you would have fainted again" she said hugging me. I laughed. "nahh im good eleni helped me stay sanding though" I said pointing to her. everyone said 'hi'.

I decide that before we went into the club I would have a quick chat with jazz, about why she is so quiet. we went and stood in the corner of the room for a minute, away from everyone. "jazz what is the matter with you? your being so quiet I cant tell summit is up." I spoke with my voice in a hushed tone. she looked up at me, she looks scared. "you cant think any bad of me though and you cant tell anyone?" she asked, this has got to be serious. I nodded "i pinky promise" I said giving her a warm smile. she took a deep breath in  and spoke. " I slept with a engaged man... lola I slept with zayn last night,I love him"