chapter8

LOLAS POV xxx

I felt someone nudging me, no not nudging, slapping. I half opened my one eye. "good bitch now wake up!" Jasmyn half shouted. I looked up to her and saw that the lights have gone back on, the movie is finished and everyone was leaving. Louis and harry were holding hands and megan and ellie were talking, while looking over to me. rude much. "but it don't wonna wake up"i wined putting my head back down on... wait, niall?? I shot up and everyone was laughing at me. wait how did that happen?

oh yeah I feel asleep on him. I stood up and poked niall so he would wake up. he opened his eyes lazily and looked up, he smiled and blushed. why is this kid blushing so much? wait im blushing, I cant say anything!

I walked out of the cinema with jazz on one side of me and megan on the other. I wanted to talk to Louis but he is a bit pre occupied with harry, he has missed him.

oh wait. I stopped dead in my tracks. "whats the matter lo?" megan and jazz said, at the same time."i have nothing to wear, for tonight. my other clothes.. well I just want something new" I wined. "you want to impress niall don't you?2 ellie said, appearing out of no where. ellie is another one of my best friends. its kind of like jazz is my sister and meggy and ellie are my best friends.

I blushed. I cant lie to them. "ok, ok. I like him... just don't tell no one especially Louis he might g oall crazy, or he might say something to him as one of his jokes"i said panicking, they all laughed and nodded. now that we are really far behind the rest of the group, we half jogged to them. when we got to the car I went and spoke to Louis. "Louis? I know its your birthday and everything but...isitokifmeelliemeggyandjazzgoshoppingtogetsomethingfortonight?"I said really fast giving him the best puppy eyes I could. he just looked at me with a raised eyebrow. "huh?" he laughed. "isaaiiid, is it ok if me ellie meggy and jazz go shopping to get something for tonight?" I said slower. he laughed "yeah sure its ok, you didn't have to ask, but remember we are going there at nine and your gonna wany food and to get ready"he said like he was my dad. I just nodded and ran to the other girls. "HEY, WHERE ARE YOU GOING" niall shouted to me. "SHOPPING...WHY?" I shouted back. niall blushed I think he knows that everyone is watching him with a confused expression. "just wondered" he half shouted back, good thing I cant lip read. I gave him a smile and we started walking to the shops.

to be quite honest, I wasn't paying attention to what shop they palled me into, and my they I mean the vicious creatures that are my friends. they literally pushed me into a changing room and started throwing dresses over the top of the door. we must have been in here for at least a hour, once the girls had thrown me about 25 fucking dresses, they went to find there own, they all had a dress now and they were waiting on me. I was down to my last two dresses. "lola let us see the next one on you, your taking to long" meggy wined. "yeah yeah, im coming I have it on. I said walking out of the changing room, to see there reactions. "nahh try the other one."ellie said shaking her head at the dress. "yeah try the last one" jazz said, agreeing with her. I nodded and walked back into the changing room and slipped the dress I had on off. I pulled the last dress over my head and looked in the mirror.

It came a little higher that half way up my thigh, it was strapless, skin tight and dark purple and sparkly.

I like it, but it might be a bit short, il see what they think. I walked out and saw there faces, they have their mouths wide open gaping at the dress. "i want it!"ellie shouted running at me. I screamed and ran off. "lola thats the dress your having, like it or not"meggy said to me pulling ellie back, giving her back her dress. "you think its ok then?" I asked laughing. they all nodded. I walked back into the changing room and got changed into my normal clothes. I left the dresses I didn't want on a rail so the person who puts them back could... well put them back I guess. we started walking to where the shoes were. we need shoes to go with our dresses."so you like niall, I knew you did! I could tell by they way you look at him"jazz half whispered to me, meggy and ellie are walking infront of us, they were just talking.about well... I dunno really.