chapter20

LOUIS' POV xxx

i know that lola likes niall, and i know that he likes her. and i know that he would be perfect for her. f they ever got together, that is. but i cant help but not like it, its not like im beiong protective or anything but i dont want her to want  to talk to anyone else about whats upsetting her, and i know tha im being a prick and selfish. but i cant help it.

shes my sister and i want  obe a brother to her, i dont want anyone to take my place in looking out for her.

 i know that she has already told niall about what happened to her years ago, and i know that would never happen again.

even her telling him that made me mad,not at niall and not at anyone really, but i know that i cant be the only one who she turns to.

i just need to suck it up and get over it, its not like she will forget about me.

hopefully.

LOLAS POV xxx

the whole ride home was torture, questions didnt stop but i just ignored them. when we got home everyone went home.

me and louis went into the living room and sat on the floor with the twins and we ate chocolate our of our stocking things.

after a while mom and dad came down the stairs with a camra, no dougt they are recording.

oh what do you know, dad stepped throught the door holing a camara, which had a red blinking light.

mom and dad sat on the couch while, me, louis, pheobe, daisy,lottie and fizzy sat on the floor.

the pressents were under the tree.

i gvae mom and dad their pressents, for mom i got a silver locket, that has a picture of our family pictures on it and on the other side is blank for the twins that will be born soon, on the back the locket says 'the real angles are the ones who rased us', and it has some swirly heart pattern on the fornt of it. mom hugged me and put it on strait away.

for dad i got a england shirt that had been sighned by his favorite player, he liked it. i didnt even get the signature, louis got it when him and the boys were at some kind of match or something.

i gave louis the biggest bag of yorkshire tea going, i know that doesnt seem like much, hey the boy has a weaknes for the stuff. when he unwrapped it he ran over to me a squezzed me in a hug.

"thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you" he shouted quickly. i just laughed at him and hugged him back. i just laughed.

since i never know what to get my little sister, awkward little fuckers who i love, i gave them all money and a onsie that was a animal.

off my mom and dad i got store vouchers for clothes and make up, off pheobe and daisy they got me a giant wolf teddy (which i think louis paid for since they are young) and off fizzy and lottie i got more make up vouchers.

after everyone had put their stuff away, mom was in the kitchen cooking and lottie and fizzy were helping her and the twins were upstairs playing a game that louis had got them, my dad came up to me he looked serious and to be honest it was scaring me.

louis, who was sitting on the couch opposite me, had a smirk on his face like he knew what dad was gonna say.

dad sat by me, and he looked at me with worry in his eyes, but he looked like he could kill.

i have never saw him like this before, shit this is freaking me out.

"lola, why are you wearing a boys hoodie?" he said, well kind of growled.

"i had nothing to wear home so niall let me wear this" i said, relived.

"yeah dad, niall let her wear his hoodie, after she slept in his bed when she was drunk. in his clothes, may i add...oh and they kissed her twice" he said with a smirk on his face.

dad, who looked like  he was calming down, now had his eyes wide.

"which one is niall louis?" dad asked, not breaking eyecontact with me.

im really nervous, but i dont know why, i mean i didnt do anything with him. but i dont know why dad is reacting like this, its not like he needs to be protective, nialll wont hurts me, and i dotn even think he knows about what happened those years ago with mark.

louis smile disapeared. finnally he knows what he has just done. "it okay dad, he wotn hurt her, they didnt do anything and the first time they kissed it was a misteltoe thing, i think he really likes her....but to answer your question... hes the blonde irish one" louis turned serious.

dad turned to me smiling. "you like him?" he asked me, wow awkward much.

i shook my head.

i heard a laugh come from the door, we all turned to look at the door, mom lotting and izzy were there. it was lottie who laughed.

"if you dont like him like that, go and take off the hoodie" she said smirking.

"i dont wanna" i said, not even thinking about it. SHIT I HAVE JUST DUG A HOLE!

"why dont you want to lola?" mom spoke, she laughed a bit as she spoke.

"cause it smells like him"i admitted, i spoke quietly so, hopefully noone could hear me.

i heard everyone laugh. i looked back up to mom, fizzy and lottie. fizzy was holing up the camra. its red light was flashing, showing it was recording.

"you little shite, you did not just record that!" i jumped up, my whole family are laughing at me.

i felt my face heat, i ran upstairs into my room.

"whast going on?" i heard daisys voice shout down to the rest of the family.

"nothing, lolas just in love!" louis voice shouted up.

"no im not!" i shouted back, i didnt even sound half convincing.

i cant belive they just recorded that, what if louis hsows the boys, or worst what if he shows niall!!!! FUCK

"i bet you any money, its the blonde one who doesnt stop eating out of louis band"i heard pheobe say,through the wall.she must be talking to daisy.

they laughed. i banged on the wall "your too young to bet" i said to them.

"what ever love bird" daisy shouted to me laughing.