chapter14

JAZZ'S POV xxx

I was sitting in the living room, on the beanbags on the floor with zayn. we were just talking about stuff to do with perrie. he was telling me not to feel guilty about their break up because he wanted to break up with her for ages but she just wouldn't stop being clingy. zayn didn't say that in those words, he said 'she just wouldn't stop acting like we were together', but that's the same thing right?

I heard some shouting, not arguing but joking shouting, lola must be annoying someone. or flirting with niall, either one is right. I heard two sets of feet running down the hall, the footsteps getting louder. even seconds later, I saw lola jump over me, in nialls clothes. again. its cute, the baby of the group is growing up, wow I sound old saying that.

"what the fuck have you done?" I said trying to act serious, good job I can hold back laughing. I can guess what she has done, its got something to do with either niall or food. "i only ate a oreo mom" 

what did I tell you, something to do with food.

she sounds like a innocent little six year old like she is in her head. I saw nialls head pop around the door frame trying not to get her attention, her head shot up, too late. 

zayn looked over to where she is looking. "you took nialls oreo didn't you?" he said laughing. she nodded. I was right again, she took NIALLS food. makes sense

niall shot across the room and pushed her to the couch. he stood in front of her trying to block her from getting away. hes going to have a really hard time keeping her there.

just as I thought, lola jumped up to try and get away. by the look on her face she generally thought she got away, but at the last minute niall grabbed her  by her waist and picked her up from the ground, which isn't hard because of how small she is. niall stumbled a bit from trying to wiggle her way out of his arms. I saw zayn put his foot out slightly. I laughed a little and shock my head. they both fell to the floor, well beanbag. they started laughing but soon stopped. he asked her is she was ok at some point after they fell. im not paying too much attention. they start leaning in.

no,no,no. as much as I love her and as much as I think this is cute its disturbing me. the scene, that has just happen right infront of me, is to cute and sweet. I looked over to the door to see five people standing there, with cans in their hands. I smile creped across my face.

LOLA'S POV xxx

just as out lips were about to touch I felt something being sprayed over us. our heads shot up to see who was spraying us, and that would be everyone except zayn and jazz. who are just laughing their heads off. "get off my sister horan" Louis shouted laughing. niall kneeled up, his face red. he put his hand out to help me up. I looked at his hair, its covered in silly string and canned cream.

I couldn't help but laugh, niall was already chuckling . I looked to the five wired-o's that sprayed me and niall back into reality. I saw that my lovely brother was holding the can of silly string, harry was holding the canned cream, which I wanted to eat but now cant, liam was holing a can of deodorant. the two demented girls left were meggy and ellie, who were spraying us with air freshener and hair spray.

if I didn't find the situation so funny I would probably be as red as niall was a minute ago. I walked over to harry and took the cream out of my hand. he to busy laughing to realise that im pointing the end at him. I push my finger don't on the button thingy and cream shot into his face and a bit on in his mouth. everyone started laughing even more.

niall is absolutely covered in stuff, I have only got some silly string on my head but that will pull off easy, he must have got more because on was above me.

that sounds really wrong. not that I would mind that.

oh shit wait?

why am I thinking this shit?

because you like niall. my subconscious threw in.

I don't like niall, do I?

nahh I cant, ive known him for a day and  I don't know wether I can trust him or not.

I mean he doesn't seem to be the kind of guy that would hurt anyone. but I cant like him. don't get me wrong, hes nice and hes cute and everything but... I don't know. 

Im just going to get to know him before I think about it anymore. I know this sounds bad, but maybe I should force myself not to like him. I don't know, I will talk to jazz tomorrow or something.

NIALLS POV xxx

after me and lola got attacked, by random canned sprays and food.  we were getting ready to leave to go where ever we are going for Christmas. im going to my cousins in Wolverhampton for today, so im getting a cab with liam, and I will fly to Ireland tomorrow. stupid storm, but then again if it wasn't for the storm I wouldn't have been here yesterday, to see lola. 

its about 8:30 now, so we have got to get moving. we have all called cabs, apart from Louis and the girls because ellie's sister had dropped her car over and they were going in that, and we have about 10 minutes to say buy and merry Christmas and stuff like that.

at the minute we are all sitting on the bean bags on the floor. Louis and harry are all snuggled up in each others arms, and so are zayn and jazz. meg and ellie are sitting on a bean bag but shoving each other off,  liam is lying over on the couch. and well is lola being lola and she is doing a starfish in the middle of the room falling asleep. she looks so calm and cute in the hoodie that she is wearing, my hoodie is huge on her yet it is perfect, it literally looks like a giant blue blanket on her.

I just want to go and sit by her and hug her, like I did last night when she was sleeping.

last night, when I was falling asleep I swear I told her I loved her, but I don't know if I do. I mean yeah shes really nice and she doesn't seem like she has anything bad about her. unless its about Eleanor, but that's different. but I have literally only been speaking to her for a day.  

maybe I should stop leaning in to kiss her, maybe she don't like me like that. but do I like her like that. I know that I had a crush on her, but now im wondering if I just thought I would have a crush on her if I met her. but now I have met her I can tell that eventually, weather I like it or not, I am going to fall for her. I don't know weather that is good or bad, but im hoping its good.

I don't know she might just see me as a friend, and that's how we would end up staying. 

why am I thinking all of these things, its not like I am going to see her all the time. I might not even see her for like another year.

why the fuck did I just like that, I don't want to not see her for a year.

now I have made my self  upset at the thought. even if I don't end up falling for her, I can tell we will  have a close friendship.

shit im so confused and I haven't got a clue on how to get unconfused. ill talk to liam on the way to Wolverhampton I guess.