chapter12

A/N: SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN AGES BUT HERE YOU GO. IF YOU LIKE IN PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT  XXXX

LOLAS POV xxx

after a few hours of being in this club everyone is still in their partners and Emily and carlie are up dancing now. you know I forgot about eleni being here to be quite honest with you, I mean can you blame me we got here got mobbed and there was a fight which I got involved in, so I kind have been a bit preoccupied. and the fact that you and niall have been getting closer to the point that you have your arms around him dancing, oh and you think you are in love with the boy! my conscious spoke. to be fair its a good point, I am having such  a great time here with niall, and we do have our arms around each other. dumb alcohol, it makes you do and say what you think when you are soba. shit I just admitted that I want to have my arms around niall and I want his arms around me. good job he cant read minds or I would be screwed, dead of embarrassment. 

"you want another drink?" niall said in his sweet Irish accent, I nodded.  he walked off into the crowd surrounding the bar. I started walking over to Louis and harry, who are just being funny, to bad they cant act like a couple. as I was walking I was wobbling on my feet, wow im a bit tipsy, ha that word is funny. tipsy. while I was walking over to the two love birds I started giggling, I don't know why, but I did. "well, lola why arte you so happy and giggly?" harry asked me ,wiggling his eyebrows, when I got over to them. I just shrugged, not catching on his obvious gesture. "could it be a certain  Irish little leprechaun who has a bottomless pit for a belly?" Louis asked, well kind of sung. I just rolled my eyes and smiled. "ive known him for like a day, but  think hes nice" I slurred. "and you kinda like him, it kind of gave it away from our chat earlier" harry said wiggling his eyebrows again. Louis looked confused. "hang on what 'chat' are you referring to" he said giving him a  fake glare.. "when you were asleep I took the girl up their pizza, and they had a lot of pizza...trust me. anyway I got a bit of a juicy secret out of our young lola here" he said in a kind of high pitch voice, I just glared at him.  Louis looked interested in wehat harry has to say, well shit. "well what is this secret im not allowed to know then?" Louis asked looking at me with raised eyebrows.  you know sometimes I don't even know is he is just messing around or he is actually being protective. strange boy, but I love him. "lola has a crush on our young nialler" he said smirking at me. I just blushed a bit. "i didn't say I did, but I never say I didn't. look I don't know but he seems nice" I said smiling. Louis looked happy to hear what harry juts said and he was smiling at me. "your secrets safe with us, for now. but you know to be careful. and if you do end up liking him he will be nice to you" he said looking at me. "for god sake lou, im  not getting with him. all I said was that he's nice and not a bad person" i said laughing and rolling my eyes. he just laughed. "well im going, you two have fun, but not too much fun. this isn't the gay bar that has harry on its poster. you still need to keep this a secret for a few more months" I said laughing and winking at them.

I walked away from the two love birds and saw jazz sitting at a table on her own, I decide to go over to her. "where's zayn?, I thought you two were having a good time" I asked her, taking a seat next to her. she smiled at me. "yeah we are, hes just gone to get drinks, I saw him with niall in the crowd just actually, I think it might be a long queue" she said looking at me with a 'I can tell something's going on' look as she mentioned niall. I just pretended not to pick up on it. "sooo... you and niall" she said wiggling her eyebrows. "oh my god, we just get on. I cant believe you people, ive known him for a day." I just laughed. I know their only just annoying me, but its over the top. she smiled. "we just like to see you happy, since what happen all you have ever done is try and help us with everything, you haven't really got back to seeing people and your 20 soon its getting a bit long" she just smiled. she is such a mom sometimes. "yeah well sorry for my trust issues, you can blame it on raisin cookies that look like chocolate chips okay?" I laughed. "so zayn then?" I asked smiling at her. "yeah.. I really like him, he said he sorry about perrie and everything, I just told him that she got it worst anyways. and we are just getting on. but other than that there's nothing else really happening." she said, her smile started to fade as she got further into the sentence. " do you want something else to carry on then?" I asked, trying to get a answer out of her.  I already know that she really likes him, she knows zayn more than I know niall though, her auntie was his neighbour when he lived with his mom and sisters, but jazz and her family live down the road from me. small world huh?