chapter15

LOUIS' POV xxx

All day yesterday all I could think of how strange it was, how strange it was to see lola be so calm and herself around niall like that. I mean she has never spoke to his before yesterday and now she is acting like she has known him years.

Dine get me wrong I love the fact that she is comfy around my band mates and everything, I don't know, maybe im just a little freaked out by the fact that she doesn't seem to be as scared as she was before. Maybe its him, I hope it is, I can tell he really liked her, I know she does to.

just by the fact that she didn't have any nightmares last night, I have never saw her have one of the nightmares when she was drunk, just because I never saw her drunk before. But when I saw them when it first started happening, they were terrible. It sacred me to watch her.

she was so scared to sleep on her own that me. mom and dad would take it in turns waiting outside her door to wake her up when she started screaming. She never knew that we were there though, she would feel guilty.

I love seeing my sister happy, its just that I am so used to being the guy that she comes to and she jokes with, and now I can already tell that that guy isn't going to be me anymore. Its going to be niall.

I have nothing against niall, he's a nice guy, its just that I like lola coming to me for help when she needs it. I like being the guy to help my sister.

We all got ready to go home, right now everyone is going to get their small amount of things that they were carrying with them.

lola is asleep on the floor, so I went into the bathroom, where I saw that she put her dress and shoes from last nigh. I grabbed them and put them in a bag to take home with us.  I walked back into the living room to see niall smiling at my sister.

"oi horan, I know whats going on with you. but im telling you that whether you end up with her or not, you don't fuck her around" I said to him, I kind of made it sound nice. Considering how aggressive the words that I had spoke were.

he nodded.

"i wasn't planning on it, you ok with me liking her then. im not even going to pretend that I don't, I know im not fooling anyone" he said, the last part with a bit of humour in it.

"im fine with it , but for your own sake I wouldn't let any of the girls know. they wont leave you alone about it" I advised his patting him on the shoulder and leaving the room.

NIALLS POV xxx

After Louis spoke to me about lola I was calmer about the whole thing. I was kind of freaked out that it would upset or annoy him, about the fact that I think I like his little sister. I could hear everyone in the hall putting their shoes on so I decided to wake lo up.

I gentally shook her by her shoulder.

"lola... lo, lo babe its time to wake up. time to go home" I spoke softly to her. she smiled in her sleep. she opened one her eyes.

"hi Irish one" she giggled. I picked her up off the floor, her arms rapped loosely around my neck to support her self, carefully placing her feet on the floor.

I looked into her eyes and I cant help but fall for her even more, this girl has got a hold on me and I have known her for 24 hours, what is she going to do to me when I spend more time with her.

SORRY ITS SHORT BUT IF YOU LIKE IT PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT XXXX