first kisses😍

The song playing is MISS RIGHT by BTS

Third person's view

Both of them headed to the bathroom cuz the first aid kit is in there..(a/n: dont jump into a conclusion guys..😉😏)

"Sophia...let me see your wound...its a knife right?" Jaemin asked..

Sophia didnt answer she just pulled her sleeve up..and rolled her eyes..

"Oh my goodness gracious...this wound is deep..dont worry this wont hurt.." Jaemin said...

Still no answer..

As Jaemin finished treating Sophia he put bandage around her wound..

Sophia was about to stand when Jaemin pulled her..

"Hey talk to me.." Jaemin said..

No answer..

"Please talk to me.." Jaemin pleaded..

No answer..

"Sophia...i know you already know that i have a crush on Sana..but its just a Crush.." Jaemin explained..

"Jae.....crush is also like...and you said that you like me... You liked Sana first...so that means im just your option if Sana reject you when you confess to her.." Sophia answered..

"Sophia..no you're not my option.." Jaemin said..

"Then im your toy...dont worry i understand....i really am a fool..aren't i?" Sophia said and bit her lower lip to hold her tears .

"Sophia... I.... Love you.." Jaemin said..

"No! Please stop fooling me...because a playboy will be a forever playboy!" Sophia shouted...she walk towards the door..." Actions speak better than words.." Jaemin muttered before pulling Sophia...

Sophia then felt a soft thing attacked her lips...she just then noticed that Jaemin kissed her..

Jaemin waited for Sophia to kiss back but Sophia didnt..just when Jaemin will pull for air...Sophia kissed back.. Their kiss was passionate and has full love...

They pulled out for air .. Jaemin was catching for his breath when Sophia run out of the bathroom..

Jaemin just smirked..cuz it was his first kiss.... Yes Jaemin's first kiss was Sophia...but he dont know if it was Sophia's first kiss..

Jaemin got out and saw that all of them are getting ready to get out..

"Yah Jaemin!! What did you do to Sophia? She's blushing like crazy!" Donghyuk shouted..

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!"  Sophia shouted back..

"Well then...lets go!" Chenle shouted..

When they got out..a black van arrived..

"Guys we cant fit in.. The two has to commute.." Renjun said as he count all of them..

"Guys..ill take Naeomi with me..i have my car...i will follow you guys...dont worry.." Mark said as he pull Naeomi into his car...

It was a dead silence in Mark's car...all you can hear is maybe the air con?

"Ummm.. Naeomi?" Mark called..

"What is it?" Naeomi responded while staring at the car window..

"What are you thinking?" Mark asked.

"I just wonder....how did the guy that bullies me...fell in love with me?" Naeomi answered.

"Why are you wondering?" Mark asked again..