Mystic Falls

Third person's POV

"Okay as you know our cruise trip is about to end,we are nearing Mystic Falls..so please get ready.. Wait..1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11..where's the other camper?" Kylelon said as his creepy smile is shown to everyone.

"Ms. Choi is doing her stuff..she said you can wait for her at the living room." The girl said and bowed.

"Okay.. Kaja!" Kylelon shouted as they head to the living room.

A few minutes later Sophia came to the living room with her bags..

They arrive at the Mystic Falls and they have to board another bus to go to the camp..

The ride was pretty quiet except that Sohee keep on glaring at Joela..

Sophia turned her music on her headphones because of boredom.

Its always you i go back to i know its danger..
Its always you my heart runs to but im a stranger..

Sophia sang softly..

"Wah! You have nice voice noona.." Jisung praised as he heard Sophia sing..

"Hmmm? Jinja?" Sophia playfully asked..

Jisung nodded his head,he closed his eyes and settle his head on Sophia's shoulder..

"Noona..can you sing for me until i fell asleep?" Jisung asked..

"We're here!" Kylelon shouted causing every student to flinch.

"Okay okay...get off the bus now!" He shouted cuz he got off the bus first.

The students got off the bus and saw the camp..its rather a hunted house than a campsite..

"What the fuck?" Sophia mouthed.

"Hey young lady." Kylelon called.. Sophia looked at him with her cold stare.

"No cursing at Mystic Falls." Kylelon said and Sophia rolled her eyes,she couldnt care more or less.

Kylelon showed them around Mystic Falls. And led them to their room.

"We will gather at 8pm for dinner,so you have 3 more hours.. Enjoy!!" And Kylelon walked off.

They brought their bags and head to their room.

"Yikes no!" Sohee complained.

"Seriously?" Hui asked.

"Could you just shut up?!" Sohee shrugged.

Hui just raised his brows and settled his own bag.

Jaemin's heart was pounding since Sophia is his partner. He doesnt know what to do.

"So? Are you and Sana still together?" Sophia broke the silence.

"N-no." Jaemin shuttered..

"Oh..okay.." Sophia answered..

They settled their bags and Jaemin saw that Sophia kept a bag under her bed.

"What's that?" Jaemin asked.

"Just in case.." Sophia simply answered driving Jaemin confuse..

"Oh okay?" Jaemin answered.

Silence filled the room.. Awkward silence filled the room must i say.

Set me free~ Let me be~

Sophia hummed as she check the things in her bag.

"Daebak! You have beautiful voice." Jaemin spoke.