sleep over

Sophia's POV

"Guys..im just gonna get my things in my house...after that we can head to Sophia's..we will meet later at OUR BRIDGE.." Naeomi instructed.

"Naeomi..im coming with ya..it give me chills when you always get home.." I said worriedly .

"OKAY!! Jaemin....lets get our things also." Seohyun hyung shouted...

"Yah yah....lets go everybody!!" Seohyun cheered and we all parted..

As i enter Naeomi's home with her..we can hear moans and groans at her mom's room..we tip toed to Naeomi's room so that we cant disturb her mother...

As we got Naeomi's things..we immediately got to my car and then laughed loud..

"Th-that was so f-funny!" Naeomi exclaimed..

"Y-yeah!" I replied between my laughs

"W-why would th-they even l-leave a-a brief in front o-of your d-oor.." I barely add because of my laugh..

"I-i d-dont k-know either.." She barely answered..

"Hey guys hurry up im excited!" Seohyun shouted as we walk to OUR bridge..

We got to our house i mean MANSION..

"Sophia? Where should we put our things?" Renjun asked in a cute tone..

"Guys just put your things on the living room... Hyun take them to the living room." I said

"Why? Where are you going?" Seohyun asked.

"Im going to change of course! Duh!" I answered in a sarcastic tone

"Okay okay..." She answered..

I went to my room upstairs and changed my clothes..

➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡

Third person's view

Sophia changed in a above knee shorts and a black hoodie jacket... And lay on her bed...she opened her laptop and saw that she missed 3 video calls from her parents..

Suddenly someone called.
"Sophia!! Come down here quickly!" Joela shouted downstairs..

I went down and saw that everyone is getting ready to watch a movie...

"Hey—ya.." Jaemin greeted..

"What are you guys staring at?" Sophia asked..as she noticed that everyone's mouth agape and staring at her.

"You look dazzling Noona." Jisung answered..

"Oh its just a simple home attire.." Sophia answered..

"Oh btw..wheres Naeomi?" Sophia added..

"She's in the bathroom near the door Sophia.." Donghyuck answered..

"Okay...i will just check if she's OK.." Sophia said and went to the bathroom..

Knock knock knock

"Naeomi? Are you in there?" Sophia asked..

"Yup...just wait a minute.." Naeomi answered..

"Okay just hurry..and i will go in..i will just fix my hair.." Sophia said and entered as she saw that the bathroom door opened..

"Okay...so..how do i look?" Naeomi asked Sophia..

"You look really pretty in shorts and sleeve less shirt..." Sophia answered..

"How about me? Should i let my hair down or ill tie it in a bun?" Sophia added..

"Just let it down.  'Cuz you look really dazzling.." Naeomi answered..