busy much..

Sophia's POV

Since that fucking convo ended i cant keep my usual self up. Its been days and christmas is nearing. For short. The week of the gang battles are coming. But the weird thing is.. We haven't had a single news about the upcoming war. I guess i should relax a bit. For the past weeks i've been stressing myself out. I guess this thing is really a bothering kind of thing.. I was walking on the hallway of the campus thinking about the things we should sort out. Its really stressing me. I was walking to my locker when i bumped into some one.

"Oh my god..im sorry.." I apologized with the hint of startled-ness.

"Uh..no its okay.." The person i bumped into said..

When i looked up.. He's kinda handsome...and this is the first time i saw him..of course i barely go out of the student council office..but..i dont care..

"Are you okay.?" He asked

"Im the one who should be asking that.." I said sarcastically..

"Uh no..i mean..how should i say it..you look like a problematic person." He said.

"No no..im really okay.." I smiled a bit..

God..im not good at this..i thought

"By the way..can you tell me where the administration office is.?" He asked.

"Go straight,turn right,go upstairs,turn left,go straight,the fifth room..is the office.." I explained.

Maybe he's new? I thought again

"Oh..thanks.." He thanked then run to where he is heading.

I walked again to my locker..when i opened it..there's nothing much..my things are still complete.. I put my books and folders in it and glanced at my phone.

Almost 6 huh.? Lets see our schedule.. I said to my self.

I opened the brown short folder and read the evening to sleep schedule today.

5pm - class dismissed
5-6pm - relaxation time
6-7pm student council meeting
7-7:30pm - home sweet home
7:30-8pm - dinner
8-9pm - assignments
9-10pm - video games
10-11pm - library
11-12pm/am - do whatever i want
12-1am - manga reading
1-2am - anime
2-4:30am - sleep

So meeting huh.? Let's get everything finished..

Having a council meeting is really really tired,its full of arguments,fights and other shits that i dont have a care about. I sighed a hundred times just this day...ugh...i wanna die..

Third person

Sophia was in front of the student council office with a pissed off face plastered on her face. Its because hearing her friends argue and stuff pisses her off. As she entered the door,she saw flying,crumpled,and scattered papers everywhere,even thw chairs are turned upside down. As she looked up someone screamed 'Sophia.! Look out.!' Just as she will look who said it,a book flew through her and hit her face really hard making her stumble down on the floor. She was rubbing her red face when suddenly someone entered the council room.

"A-are you okay.?" The person asked her.

"Y-yah.." She answered.

When she looked up at the person. It was the same person she met earlier. Realizing what's actually happening she immediately stood up and picked up the book thrown to her. She walked to her friends and knocked them off one by one.

"You guys are student council,not preschoolers. Now get up and clean everything." She ordered. She faced the person and apologized because of the trouble he saw just now. As everything was cleaned up. They got back to their positions. Every officer has a desk. Sophia walked to her large desk near the huge window.