the library

Third person view

Naeomi groaned because of the sound of their alarm clock..

"Guys. School? Or Skiving?" Jaemin asked..

"School.." All of them answered sleepily..

They all did their morning routine except Sophia..who is still doing Chinese exercise/stretching at her backyard..

"Phie take a bath now.." Joela called .

"Ne!" Sophia answered..

All of them waited for the school bus to arrive..just then the bus arrived and fetch them..

Naeomi and Mark's group separated as they enter Yunji High..but the same class and classroom..so dumb..

All of them sat on their chairs..still thinking about what happened on their sleepover..

"Alright,class good morning..since Nov. is coming..and our classes are not getting any better on its schedules..you class will make your reports about the things that you know about all of your subjects..but you will pass the report about history,language,and american literatures..." Mr. Wu said to his class..

"But Sir? How can we make all the reports if we haven't lessoned about it?" The girl in front of Mark asked..or in short showing Mark her body .

Naeomi felt annoyed and answered "There's a place called library in school you know..."

"Ms. Kwon is right..search in the library.." Mr. Wu agreed..

"But sir it will take us months to finish searching on books.." The girl on Jaemin's side said and showed her legs on Jaemin..

Sophia also felt annoyed and said sarcastically "There's internet and gadgets you know..21st century..duh..not updated?"

Jaemin found the jealousy on Sophia's voice and smirked..and made an eye contact at Mark saying..they-are-jealous look..

"That's right Ms. Choi..and also you will not do it individually..you will do it with a partner..and i already have the list of the partners.." Mr. Wu said and said the names of the partners..and all of the lucky girls that became the partner on Antholunius squealed on excitement..

As Mr. Wu was about to say Sophia's partner she spoke "Its not that im bragging but dont partner me to anyone i can do my reports alone."

"Why Ms. Choi?" Mr. Wu asked..

"Cuz im not used to it..and i will not share grades to anyone.. I will not put my grades on the line..and i dont want that my mom will forbid me to skive you know.." Sophia answered..

"Umm..regardness of your answer Ms. Choi..non of us dont know what skive is.." Mr. Wu said..

"Its better if you dont know anything about it." Joela said..

"Oh really?" Mr. Wu asked..

"Yeah cuz if you know anything about it you will also forbid us to do it.." Donghyuk said..

"And if anyone knows what we do.......you will be dead.." Jisung added.. And the atmosphere changed to a creepy one..

"Oh..change? Hmmm.." Mr. Wu said in curiosity..

"Yup.." Antholunius and Altheria answered..

"Okay your time will start now..go to the library and start your reports..i asked the librarian to lock the students that will run out of Yunji in the detention room.." Mr. Wu said as he fix his thing..