danger

Third person's view

"Coldy.. How ya doin'?" Tao asked as he pinch Sophia's cheek..

"Hyung come in.." Sophia offered and 11 men showed at Tao's back with huge bags..

Sophia gulped and lead them inside the Mansion..

-mom and dad will surely kill me if they found out that there are more than 15 people in out Mansion..

Sophia thought and smiled at his hyungs..

"Yah yah.. Yumi...take a look if Baby Ji is finished changing okay? Get him down here after,okay? He need to eat..u dont wanna be blamed if he became too..." Sophia paused..

"SKINNY" Joela,Donghyuk,and Sophia continued and they laughed at what they did..

"Oooohh egg roll..look Channie they have egg roll.." Baekhyun squealed as he saw the egg roll at the dinning table..

"Hyung come on eat...i just have to fix something upstairs.." Sophia said and hurried to her room .

Sophia remembered that her parents said that they will call her through Skype today..

"Hi mom,dad."

{Phie? How are you doing there?}

"Im okay mom..."

{Do you eat right?}

"Ne appa"

{Good..by the way..we cant go home this month of December..}

"Waeyo?"

{Your classes started at the last week of September..and we have a important meeting at L.A., and we have to go to Thailand to visiylt your Uncle cuz its his 3rd death anniversary,we also have to go to Sydney to sign a contract with an another company,and we have to go to China to visit your grandparents.. and maybe we can get home at new year or so..}

"Arraseo..kenchwanayo.."

{Are you sure?}

"Ne.."

{Okay..were really sorry Phie..that we cant get home at Christmas day again..}

"Aniyo..its okay..i can take care of it..just stay safe there..and..always remember..im waiting.."

{Hmmm..okay..you will have your present when we get home..}

"Okay..by the way..appa..eomma..i gotta go.. We will have advance study today tho.."

{Okay..bye..we love you.}

Then hang up..

Sophia sighed at the thought that she will celebrate Christmas by her self this year again..

Suddenly Naeomi opened the door and said that Jisung and Franzil are missing..And Naeomi's phone rang and a text was received saying..

'If you wanna see this 2 alive..you know where 2go..'

"Hyung? Can i ask you a favor?" Sophia asked Tao..

"Yeah..what's that? And also..why are you all wearing your gang uniforms? Also you're sleeping with Antholunius and Midnight?!" Tao asked.

"I think there will be a gang war that will happen..please just take care of the mansion dont let anyone step a single foot on my door step..or else..you know what will happen.." Sophia said as Tao nod every word that Sophia say..

"Why? Aren't you guys too young to have gang wars? Aren't you guys put yourselves at danger?" Kris asked.

"Hyung..dont underestimate us just because we are 16.." Sophia said and fixed her wristband..