now going

Naeomi,Sophia,Joela,Donghyuk and Jisung got their baggage from Taemin for the overseas camp.

"Im gonna miss you." Mrs. Kwon said and fake cried..

"Its just a week eomma.." Naeomi answered and chuckled..

"Week is still a week." Mrs. Kwon shrugged and hugged Naeomi and her friends tightly..

Naeomi and her friends walked to the hallway of the school when suddenly Joela stopped her tracks..

"Umm. Guys..can we not go there?" She asked with a hint of uncomfort in it.

The 4 confused  kids looked into the direction where she is referring to..

"Umm..well..why not?" Naeomi said..

Joela meekly nodded and dragged her bag..

You guys know who Joela is avoiding right..

She wants to avoid Renjun..

As much as she can..

They arrived at the main hall of Yunji and sat in front of all the rows..they did all their own things not caring about their surroundings..

Mark on the other hand is waiting for his idiot group..

"An idiot will be forever an idiot.." He mumbled..

Suddenly his idiot group appeared..

"Yo.." Jaemin greeted..

Mark just look at them blankly..

"What?" Tuency asked..

"Never mind.." Mark mouthed and

Mark and his gang sat behind Renjun and Sohee..

"Renjun..." Mark called.

"Yup?" Renjun answered .

"Nothing.." Marl said and looked at Naeomi who is reading a book..

"Okay! Good morning school! Today is the day of our overseas camp! You guys are going to different camps,,so be prepared! Listen carefully to the list! Camp Mystic Falls are,Mark,Jaemin,Renjun,Donghyuk,Jisung,Hui,Naeomi,Sophia,Joela,Tuency,Franzil,and Sohee! Please board bus number 06!and as for the rest—" the announcement continued.

Mark and his gang board the bus first and Naeomi and her friends are at the back.

Mark in front of the bus behind him is Jaemin,next Donghyuk,then Jisung and Hui..

While Naeomi,Joela,and Franzil are at the three backseat,Sophia is in front of Naeomi near the window and Tuency in front of Sophia..

A man came up to the bus..

That person gives me a bad vibe..

"Okay!1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10...wait where are the two campers?"

"Here! Mianhe.. Sohee has to wash the stain she had.." Renjun explained as he and Sohee enter the bus..

"So much for you and this is how you repay me?" Joela thought.

Then Renjun walked towards Joela and grabbed her hand and pushed her to the other seat.

"What the—"." Yah!" Joela shouted she got really mad..she crossed her arms..

"Yah! Why dont you go to Sohee and you know?! Make her your girl friend instead of me!" Joela said and looked out of the window..

Renjun sighed and pushed Joela's head to face him..

"Mianhe..i was...you know..having a break..but i realised i love you so much.." Renjun said and he hugged Joela.. Joela wanted to push him away but her gaze soften..

He couldnt let go of his love for Joela...

"Im sorry Sohee..but i will follow the love that truly belongs to me."

Renjun pulled and they shared a kiss.

"TOO MUCH DRAMA!!" Sophia shouted who just woke up and removed her headphones and called someone.

"Choi Ji Hyun! Shut up!" Joela said.

"Blah blah blah.." Sophia said and talked with someone on the phone..

"Here I've changed partners for you.." Renjun said.

The man that send Sophia a bad vibe came up..

"Okay there are changes in partners..the new list are..
Mark and Naeomi
Jaemin and Sophia
Renjun and Joela
Donghyuk and Tuency
Jisung and Franzil
Hui and Sohee
Ohh..forgot to mention..sign this all of you.." He said then got back from his seat.

"All of them sign from the front while Sophia talk with someone on the phone happily..little did she know Naeomi and Franzil are eavesdropping..

"Yan An!"

{Ji Hyun!! OmG!! Hong Seok hyung!! Sophia called!}

"So where are you guys now? Have you arrive safely at Shanghai,China?"

{Yup!! Soo are you going to the overseas camp?}

"Yup..we are now heading to the cruise to Mystic Falls.."

{Ohh really? O i wish we were with you.}

"Yahhh mee tooo"

{By the way halmeoni call us.. Have a safe adventure Ji Hyun-ah~! Have a safe trip phiee!!!}

"Hmmmm...okay...same to the both of you...take care of halmeoni.. Dont make her stress okay?"

{Neeeee!!}

"Hong Seok hyung dont be so clingy on Yan An,okay?"

{Im just being a loving brother!}

"Hmmmm?really?"

{Of course}

"Ahahaha...okay okay..now im gonna hung up okay? Take care dumb fucks."

{You too fucking idiot!.... Hey im still here you know..im still a kid so dont let me hear curse words you shits!}

"Okay! Bye!! See you next year!"

{Bye! Take care!"}

Then hung up.

"Why so happy huh?" Naeomi asked.

"Oh my fucking shit! You startled me!" Sophia exclaimed cuz Naeomi just came out from the blue..

"Hmmmm?" Franzil wriggled her eyebrows..

"I just called Yan An,okay?" Sophia answered..

"Yea yea.." Franzil mouthed..

Then suddenly the creepy man stood up..

"Okay..we're nearing the coast so be ready..the cruise trip to Mystic Falls will take a 9 hour trip..and we will head off later..so be ready..get your bags or baggage ready.." He announced the back to his position..

"Ohh..at last...a room to sleep.." Sophia mouthed as she prepare her baggage,backpack and a bag on her hand..

"Yea..i feel exhausted..its already nov.26..cant believe.. That Christmas is coming.." Tuency said and Sophia sighed..

"Why did you sighed so heavily?" Joela asked Sophia..

"Nothing its just....never mind.." She said..

Them the bus stopped and the 12 students board their cruise ship..

-
Guys...

........nothing........thanks for readi