Mystic Falls prt. 3

3rd day...

"Okay! All students wake up! Its time for breakfast!" Kylelon said through the speaker around the halls of Mystic Falls.

"Ugh!! Its too early!" Mark groaned as he heard Kylelon speak.

"Yah Mark. Wake up!" Naeomi shrugged.

"Babe? Can we sleep some more?" Mark asked sweetly.

"No! And you can forget about the hugs and kisses if you dont wake up!" Naeomi scolded.

"Wait no! Im awake!" Mark quipped..

All of them gathered in the dining hall except the JaeHia(Jaemin & Sophia) couple.

"Wait..where are the two campers?" Kylelon asked as he count all of the students

"Wait! Did? Oh my!" Donghyuck exclaimed.

"Kim Donghyuck or Kim Haechan! Dont you ever think that! Sophia is not that kind of person!" Naeomi scolded as she knows what that means..

"Im going to their room eonnie." Franzil said.

"Wait! Im coming with you!" Jisung interrupted.

"Oh dont worry about me and eat your breakfast." Franzil insisted and ran out.

As Franzil was walking and playing her phone she bumped into someone causing her to outbalance herself. She thought that she'd fall on her back,but someone held her by her waist.

"M-miss? Are you okay?" The short boy asked.

"Uhh...umm...can you let me go now?" Franzil asked as she realized that the boy caught her by her waist..

"Oh..uh right..sorry.." The short boy apologized

"No its okay.. Thanks for catching me.." Franzil thanked.

"Oh..no need to thank me..it was my fault..i wasn't looking on my way thats why i bumped you.." The short boy explained.

"Oh..no...its OUR fault..you're not looking on your way..same as me..i was busy playing on my phone..so..im also sorry.." Franzil insisted.

"Oh..is that so?" The short boy shrugged..

"Oh by the way..i gotta go.." Franzil excused and run towards JaeHia's room.

"Ohhh..what is this?" Franzil mouthed..

"Yah! WAKE UP SLEEPY HEADS!" Franzil screamed.

"Im up im up!" Jaemin shot up.

"Hmmm? Whats this?" Sophia asked as she stretch her arms..

"Guys its already breakfast..dont take a bath yet..the water is not functioning." Franzil explained..

"Hmmm... You're weird today..did something happened between you and Jisung?" Jaemin asked as he wriggled his eyebrows..

"No! You Dirty minded! Go to the dinning hall already..i was given 20 minutes only to wake you two up!" Franzil shrugged and run out of the room.

"Hmmm? I think something happened. Now lets go to the dinning hall!" Sophia said and they headed to the hall.

"Oh at last!" Kylelon exclaimed as he see Jaemin and Sophia..

"What happened?" Naeomi asked.

"Im too lazy to answer that." Sophia shrugged as she sit beside Naeomi.

"Hey what happened?" Mark asked Jaemin..

"We were busy reading mangga last night,that we didnt realise its already 1am..hehe.." Jaemin answered..