Mystic Fall prt. 7

All of the students lined up...

"Okay so,,we need 2 volunteers by group in this activity.." Si Ming announced.

"We will have Sophia and E'Dawn in this activity." Hongseok shouted from the benches..

"Naeomi and ShinWon here!" Kino announced..

"Umm..i think we will have Tuency and me in here.." Yeo One said as he observe his group run around like kids.

"We will participate in this competition..i mean activity.." Yan An said as he pull Franzil with him.

"I will go with Wooseok in here for now...i think.." Joela said as she point Wooseok..

"Okay..so Group 1 will be Sophia's.. Group 2 are Naeomi's.. Group 3 are Tuency's.. Group 4 will be Franzil's.. And Group 5 will be Joela's.. Now all line up.. And instructor Art will tell you how you do this activity.." Si Ming announced and Sophia glared at Art as Si Ming mentioned Art's name..

"Okay so..this activity will be a race..we have obstacle courses here..we will measure who's group us fastest of all the groups and will give them 20% each..that means,it will add to your grades or curriculum activity scores.. So step one..the first player have to cross the bridge of broken blocks,,reminders you have to be careful at the bridge cause if you step on the wrong block..it will break and you will fall..step two..you have to climb that wall and get your flag colour..then the first player will give the flag at the 2nd player when the 1st player gets down from the wall...as the 1st player hands the flag to the 2nd player..the 2nd player have to bounce to that trampoline and reach the handle of the monkey bar and climb to that string..at that string there will be a handle and slide down with their flag and give it to instructor Kylelon..but you have to chase the instructor until you give it to him.." Art explained and laughed as he look at Kylelon..

"Okay so first player and second player of group 1 go to your places..and START!"

E'Dawn run to the bridge as fast as he can and as careful as he can... He arrived at the wall and climbed up high..soon he got their flag and so on..

Fast Forward>>>>
"Okay.. I will announce the winner later..now go and take some rest..." Art said as he count the points of the groups.

"We'll head to our rooms now guys.." Mark waved at the other students as he pull Naeomi with him.

"Naeomi? Can you come with me? I will ask you to do something regarding the materials that will be used later." Si Ming asked and Naeomi nodded.

Naeomi was about to follow Si Ming, Sophia held Naeomi's wrist.

"What are you doing?" Naeomi asked Sophia.

"Beware Naeomi..."

"Waeyo? How come?" Naeomi asked.

"Just shout if you need help." Sophia said and let go of Naeomi's wrist.

"Yes maam!" Naeomi saluted.

-hope she's okay...

~at the hallway~
It was completely silent..deadlu silence can be heard at the hallway as Naeomi follow Si Ming behind.

Suddenly Si Ming turned around and pushed Naeomi on the wall..

Naeomi was about to shout when Si Ming said.

"Try to shout or call for help and your friends will be torn into pieces.." Si Ming warned and Naeomi nodded.

Si Ming caressed Naeomi's face and up to her hair and held a handful of her hair and said.

"You will follow my orders or else, your friends will be killed one by one."

Then he sucked on Naeomi's neck harshly leaving a bluish-red violet bruise on Naeomi's neck.. Then he let Naeomi go.

~Gym~
"Instructor Si Ming said that this will be the end and head back to your rooms and get ready for the healing camp,i mean camp fire." Art announced and looked at Sophia and smirked,Sophia just sent him death glares.

As they head to their rooms Joela noticed that Naeomi is missing.

"Hey guys have you seen Nae-oh there she is!" Joela asked bit soon cut off when she saw Naeomi entering her and Mark's room.

"See ya later guysuee~" Mark said and run to their room.

As Mark enter the room he saw Naeomi sitting on her bed.

"Naeomi? Instructor Art said to get ready for the camp fire." Mark said and looked at Naeomi.. He observed Naeomi and saw a bruise on her neck..as Mark saw the bruise he know that Si Ming did this to his Lover.

"Naeomi? Gwenchana??" Mark asked but Naeomi answered in a hum.. Mark sighed and changed his clothes, because of too much worry Mark didnt notice that he didnt enter thw bathroom and took off his clothes while sitting on his bed.. He forgot that his bag is near Naeomi's bed so he walked near Naeomi,half naked showing off his abs(a/n:hahaha,,at first i thought Mark is skinny, but when i watched LIMITLESS mv when it released i noticed that Mark has abs😂)He noticed it and looked at Naeomi.. Naeomi was looking shockingly at Mark..

"Uhhh..sorry i forgot..hehe." Mark said awkwardly.

"Uhhhh.k." Naeomi answered awkwardly.

Mark was too embarrassed so as soon as he got his bag he walked back at his own bed.

~9pm~
"Everyone today right here right now we will have our camp fire and we will have a healing time so that we will let all our problems go but first we shall introduce our selves first.. And i will be the one in charge of this activity." Art said and sat on the grassland.. All of them are now all sitting around a fire(a/n: i remembered NCT Life in Paju,,the FIRE during their camp FIRE😂😂)

"Okay so we will start with me.. So im Yoo Jung Soo,19, i have little brother he is now 17..um so im now living alone since my mom doesnt want me in the house and im living peacefully. Thats all thanks." Art said.

"Your life's boring.." Wooseok commented..

"So? Whats important is im living peacefully.." Art answered sarcastically..

"Next?" Art asked and Sophia smirked.

"Im Choi Ji Hyun,15 turning 16 at Christmas Eve,im a daughter of Dae Song Hee and Xi Ji Xung.. I once have a big brother but lost him because of a tragic event,i barely see my parents because of their business,as you can see,i hate strangers who are so attached to the people who are important to me,and now i have a huge problem.." Sophia said as she glare at Art.

"Whats your problem?"

"Actually there is this person that i really hate and now this person is with me? That person planned a psychotic things to get rid of me.. and now we met again,acting like we're friends..and also im so uncomfortable being with that person again..TBH..if this person confess that he is actually planning something to get rid of me...that person will be the one who will suffer if he lay his fucking finger on my friends..Thats all and dont be scared im just saying.." Sophia finished while smirking at Art who's also smirking.

"Are you sure that its all that you want to say?" Art smirked.

"You want me to add more?" Sophia asked and smirked back.

"Maybe..?"

"Okay then..this person is...wait skylar students i forgot to mention that your advisers said that you will go home now..so have you packed? If yes go now your late.." Sophia said and all skylar students go except for Chenle and Jeno.

Just as Mark was about to say something, they heard Naeomi scream.. Then Art pulled a knife on his pocket and trapped Sophia while pointing the knife on her.

"Mark go with the others i have to deal this by myself and just save Naeomi.." Sophia ordered and Mark nodded and head to Naeomi

-
Long ass chapter