Mystic Falls prt. 5

Meanwhile....

"Wait..its raining right? Then what about the obstacles?" Sophia asked.

"Its in the gymnasium.." YeoOne answered..

"Wow!! This place have gymnasium?" WooSeok asked..

"Dont underestimate Mystic Falls you punks!" The man that appeared behind WooSeok answered..

"Holy crap! What the—" Wooseok said but HongSeok covered his mouth..

"Im sorry for his attitude." Hui apologized..

Yuto came out of his and Wooseok's shared room and Sophia smirked at him.. Sophia walked toward Yuto and leaned forward to his ear..

"Who has to kiss Hui?" Sophia whispered.

Yuto just rolled his eyes and whispered something on Sophia back.

"Only on the cheek..its too awkward if we kiss lips to lips right?" Yuto whispered..

"Okay.." Sophia replied and when they looked at their friends all they can see is confused looks..

"Yah! What are you guys? Are you in drugs?" Tuency asked.

"What?" Sophia asked back.

"We mean is..are you guys something or?" Naeomi said.

"What?!"

"Hell no!! Im loyal!" Sophia shrugged and head to their room.

"Do it later!!" Sophia shouted at Yuto..

"K!"

"Whats dat?"

"Its our thing." Yuto answered and head to his room.

"Those kids! Seriously!" Hui and Joela exclaimed.

"Jinho! Jisung! Come on!" Franzil called.

"Coming!" They both shouted.

Franzil was incharge of hanging the flags for the players to get.

Jisung was in charge of the net below where the flags are placed to catch in case the players will fall.

While JinHo was in charge of helping Franzil.

"Jinho oppa can you pass me the blue flag?" Franzil asked.

"Okay,here." Jinho handed her the blue flag and Franzil out balanced but Jinho held her hand tightly so she wont fall.

"Hey you okay?" Jinho asked her.

"Ye-yeah." Franzil stuttered when she notice that Jinho is holding her hand and a heat creep up her cheeks and making her blush.

"Be careful next time..so you avoid on falling,okay?" Jinho smiled and let go of her hands.

"O-okay?" Franzil answered and focused on hanging the flag again.

"Franzil? Gwenchana?" Jisung asked-shouted with full of worries on his voice.

"Ne.. Dont worry Baby Ji~" Franzil answered lovingly making Jisung chuckle.

"Okay..just be careful okay? And dont worry i will catch you if you fall....except if its going to my heart." Jisung said and winked at Franzil.

"Y-yah! Dont tease me like that!" Franzil whined.

"Nope...im not joking...why..am i making you blush or something?" Jisung teased.

"Ya-yah!" Franzil whines again as she felt that the heat creeps again and she turned into a over ripped tomato...no more than a red tomato.

"Okay! Everything's finished! Now we need to finish all of these and head to our rooms and wait for the instructions." Franzil ordered and got down of the ladder very slow.