cheesy confession

Third person

Knock knock

Naeomi knocked at Sophia's door a small peek opened at the door knowing that Sophia opened it.

"Hey,ya k there?" Mark asked.

"No!! I dont wanna have that arrange marriage!!" Sophia whined.

"Aish.. Just say that you're with me..cuz its the truth right?" Jaemin said as he sit beside Sophia on her queen sized bed.

"Are we already together?" Sophia asked.

-what a stupid question..

Sophia thought. We walked towards the bay window and sat on a swing feeling the cold air touch her face. Mark and the others left so that Sophia and Jaemin can talk..a serious talk.

"Ji Hyun-ah?" Jaemin called. Sophia knew that when Jaemin call her by her real name,he's being serious. So she hummed in response.

"I dont want you to go against the will of your parents..."

"But what if I dont wanna marry Taeyong hyung?"

There was a moment of silence between them when she said.

"I'll just tell them that both of us are in a relationship."

"But before that.." Jaemin paused and hold both of Sophia's hands and looked at her deep black orbs.

"Choi Ji Hyun? I know this sound soooo cheesyy... But The first time i saw you at the first day of school,i fell for you..the moment you talk to me like that I instantly fell for you.. Its like that i was sitting on a tall tree and ended up falling for you..since that day i wanna get your attention,i saw you crying back then while talking to Tao wanjangnim..i felt like my heart torn into pieces..i followed you to the cafe,and saw that you were very close with Jeno,i felt jelous,it was a good thing(i sungani good thing,good thing)that Seohyun introduce us to you.. Umm..errr...s-so....lemme get to the point.. You always make me flutter,the way you smile is unique that it captivated me.,whenever i see you the butterflies inside me are going crazy,when i see you happy it makes me happy..the moment you walk inside the classroom in such a cold state,i swear the whole world betrayed me,the world decided that i will fall for you that it will hurt so much,i love you so much that it pains me whenever you talk with the other boys,especially Jeno and Yan An. I fucking love you,i love you as hell ya know..an-and if you think that i dont care a––" Jaemin cut off by Sophia squeezing his hand and chuckled..

"Dont worry NaNa,since the moment you threw me the stick of the popsicle i gave to you when we were still freshmens,i already fell for you..i think you were cool,funny,and interesting,i know this sound creepy,but since that day I-i started to know more about you,more like s-stal-king?? Hehe...umm..so...the day i knew you like Sana and you have a pretty ex-girlfriend..i thought i lost a chance..so i changed..and i didnt expect that you're the first one who fell for me..i love you too Nana,as fuck as hell,i love you,you dumbass,so if you think that i hate you,no i dont...lets just say that im unlicky cuz i fell for a fucktard like you..." Sophia ended her speech and chuckled..

"Soooo..I-i"

Jaemin cut Sophia off with a sweet kiss on the lips. Sophia smiled into the kiss and pulled Jaemin closer. Sophia played with Jaemin's hair as they share this passionate and true affection kiss. They both pulled away flustered.. Jaemin scratched the back of his neck while Sophia let out an awkward chuckle.

"Sooo~~?" Sophia sang..

"O-okay..so lemme get to the real point this time.." Jaemin said nervously and Sophia  chuckled at his actions..

"C-choi Ji H-hyun? C-can you be my girlfriend?" Jaemin asked shyly..

"No"

"No?" Jaemin sounded as if he was hurt.

"Of course Yes you pabo.." Sophia chuckled.

"So thats make us official??"

"The guys can prove.." Sophia smiled..

Sophia pecked Jaemin's lips before running to the door and opened it leaving Jaemin shock.. Sophia came back at Jaemin and whispered.

"You're also the fucking bastard who stole my fucking first kiss.."

Jaemin was speechless,he doesnt know why,he's just speechless..

"Guys..stay here..gonna have a family meeting..." Sophia said and they already know what that means.. Meanwhile Jaemin was still frozen..

Sophia went downstairs to talk with her parents..

-

Why the h i cringed so much??? Btw..i really wanna add something but. They're still minors..dont think that its some kind of smut... And also...sorry cuz this is short..😅...love ya guysuee~~<3