hospital

Naeomi's POV

Today is im here with Sophia in the hospital..

"Yumi..im bored.." Sophia said weakly

-god..it hurts me when i see my best friend so weak lying on the hospital bed with so many tubes attached on her. And the oxygen tank.. I missed Sophia so much..

"Sophia just wait,okay? Its been 4 days already..so just wait until you recover.." I answered

"Naeomi noona..you can now rest..our classes ended early so in any minute the others will visit.." Jisung said as he enter Sophia's room..

"Baby Ji..change your uniforms..you will still use it tomorrow right.." I said..

"Ani..its okay noona..i have extras here.." He answered..

"Okay.."i answered back.

"Sophia noona..how are you feeling?" Jisung asked Sophia while handing her a book..

"I feel bored but im okay.." Sophia answered weakly and flashed a small smile.

-i know you're not..how can you be okay when you're so skinny..how can you be okay when you can barely smile,talk,or just walk for a bit..how can you be okay when i can no longer see the old you..the cold,filthy mouth,rich queen that you once are..

I thought to myself..

"Yumi..you okay?" Sophia asked me so weakly..

"Yea.." I answered and run outside..

-how dare you ask me if im okay or not..if you're the one who should be okay..

I said to myself and cried hard to the thought that my best friend who saved me so many times..will be gone..

"Miss are you okay?" The guy in front of me asked and handed me a handkerchief.

"Yea..its just–" there i was cut off again when my tears flooded again..

"M-miss please dont cry.." The boy pleaded..

-boys weakness is a crying girl i think..

I thought and i chuckled..

"If you dont mind you can tell me your problem.." He asked..

"Its just..my best friend its been 4 days since we came here..the doctor said that she can recover from her illness withing 5 or 6 days..but she still doesnt look fine.." I explained..

"What's her illness?" He asked..

"Anemic.." I said and i cried again..

The boy hugged me and i accidentally cried in his arms..

As soon as i stopped crying we walked back at Sophia's room..

"Umm..thanks for comforting me..im Kwon Na Ra..but call me Naeomi.." I thanks and soon introduced my self..

"Nice name..im Yang Hong Seok." He answered.

"Nice meeting you Hong Seok..thanks for soothing me again.." I thanked again..

"Hmm...its nothing..im not used to see a girl crying tho.." He answered..

"Here..come in.." I offered..

"Oh my fucking gosh...where have you been?" Donghyuk asked me as soon as i enter Sophia's room..

"Ho-Hong Seok?" Sophia asked as Hong Seok enter her room..

"Sophia?" Hong Seok asked with wide eyes..

-
Third person's POV

"W-what?" Hong Seok asked and run to Sophia to hug her..