Mystic Falls prt. 8

Third person

Mark and the others obeyed Sophia and head towards Naeomi.

"We have to split..!" Donghyuck suggested and all of them nodded.

Mark went straight ahead the halls to the instructors office...but there were no trace of one instructor. Suddenly he heard another scream,but it was not from Naeomi,it was from Franzil,then another from Joela and Tuency,and minutes of running he heard Sophia scream. Mark followed where the screams came from and he ends up in the gym..

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD! LET THE FUCK GO OF ME!" Sophia screamed.

Clide the other instructor saw Mark and captured him.

"YAH WHERE THE FUCK IS NAEOMI?!" Mark asked losing his temper..

"Are you looking for this girl?" Si Ming asked as he point at Naeomi who is trapped on Kylelon's arms chocking her neck.

"LET HER GO!" Joela screamed as she went closer to Renjun.

"Master Art,what should we do to them?" Ben asked.

"Them,separate them." Answered as he point to Renjun and Joela's direction.

"W-what?"-Joela

"N-no!" Both of them exclaimed and held each others hands tightly.

Ben pulled Renjun away from Joela while Kylelon pull Joela.

"Run!" Sophia scream as she punch Si Ming who is holding Naeomi so that she can escape. Naeomi,Mark,Franzil,and Jisung run and escaped while the others are left. They run and run(dasi run run run) until they enter a dark room..

"H-hyung,how about the others?" Jisung cried..even if he is just 15 years old. He sounded 20.

"They're gonna be okay..cuz they have Sophia..okay?" Naeomi assured as she sooth Franzil and Jisung who are crying hard.

"Shhh..someone's knocking." Mark shushed.

"Nuguda?" Mark asked..

"Mark its us..!" Donghyuck answered. Mark immediately opened the door and let them in.

"How'd you guys escape?" Naeomi asked.

<<<<<Flashback<<<<
"HOW DARE YOU LAY YOUR FUCKING HAND ON JAEMIN!!" Sophia shouted as Kylelon punch Jaemin cuz he squirm so much.

"Dont worry..im okay.." Jaemin assured as he wipe the blood on his face.

"Go inside!!" Si Ming said as Sophia forcefully push him making Si Ming to smack Sophia on her face.

"I swear to god!! You'll be dead when i go out!" Sophia screamed inside the room.

Sophia,Joela,and Tuency are locked in a Sophia and Jaemin's room,while Jaemin,Renjun,and Donghyuck are locked inside a huge cage. The instructors are gone searching for Mark and the others who escaped. When suddenly Sophia screamed.

"Jaemin! 9413! 9413! 9413!"

"What?!" Jaemin shouted back.

"9413!9413!9413!" Sophia shouted again.

"Jae i think.." Renjun said and pointed at the password lock.

"Sophia! Wait for us! We will comeback,okay?!" Jaemin said and run along the halls with Renjun and Donghyuck.

-----End of flashback-----
Donghyuck told Mark the whole story bout how they escaped when suddenly a loud knock was heard across the room. Mark told the others about the plan and positioned their selves... Si Ming entered the room where Naeomi and the others hide but only Jisung and Franzil are found in there crying. When Si Ming was about to grab the kids,Mark jumped at Si Ming's back and pointed the pen knife on his neck.