Mystic Falls prt. 6

As they head to their rooms after they eat Sophia entered the hall,but she's so quiet than before.. Naeomi noticed it and followed Sophia to her room but she heard Sophia saying some words.

"Bitch why is he here?"

"Of all the places and time..why now?!"

Words like that.

Naeomi fasten her steps to keep up with Sophia but Sophia turned around and saw her.

"Oh! Kamchagiya! You scared me!" Sophia whined when she saw Naeomi.

"Hehe...sorry i startled you." She apologized.

"What are you doing here anyway?" Sophia asked making Naeomi off guard.

"Oh i was just following you." She answered.

"Wae?"

"You seemed problematic...whats bothering you tho..you seemed distracted after we met the instructors." Naeomi answered.

"Oh its just..i remembered something.."

"Dont think too much,okay? Just enjoy the moment while we are here.." Naeomi said and patted Sophia's head.

After that Naeomi headed back to her room,i mean their room.

"I wish i can tell you whats really bothering me..." Sophia sighed and entered their room..

Naeomi's POV

I walked back to our room with the thoughts of Sophia's problems,it seem serious...i hope she opens up to us.. I sighed as i entered our room.. When i entered there i saw Mark sleeping peacefully and soundly. I walked towards him and bent down.

"You're so cute.." I whispered as i brush his hair.

I didnt notice that he moved his hand and pulled me close to his face,just then he opened his eyes,our faces are just centimeters apart,my eyes widen as he open his eyes and smiled.

-that fucking smile!! My goshhh

"Jinjja? Im cute?" He asked.

I just turned red cuz he heard what i said. I looked down because of embarrassment,but he held my chin and lifted it up.

"Dont look down..i want to see your beautiful face tho.." He smirked. Then he pulled me closer and pressed his lips against mine.

He moved his hand to my cheeks and caressed it while he kissed me. We both pulled away and he smirked to hide his blush while im blushing like crazy...

-oh god please help me...

I stood up and walk towards the bathroom,locked the door and leaned on the door as i think about what just happened.

Third person's POV

"Woah!" E'Dawn exclaimed as they walk outside.

"I guess we're lucky huh." Yuto said.

"Huh? How come?" Yeo One asked.

"Oh,cuz it said on the rain forecast that the rain will stop tomorrow afternoon." Yuto answered.

"How'd you know,young bro?" Si Ming asked as heard the conversation of the boys.

"Oh,umm,its uh,because i heard it when we bought the groceries,hehe.." Yuto answered nervously.

"Oh...okay...its good.." Si Ming said and walked towards the other instructors.

"Okay? You know what? This place is really really weird as in srsly.." Yan An said as he put his arms around Yuto's shoulders..

"Pink Bunny! Cant believe you actually made it.." Yuto exclaimed as he saw Yan An and attacked him in a hug.

"Y-yah! Yuto! I-i cant breath.." Yan An complained on how tight the hug is.

"Okay okay.." Yan An bursted laughing..

"Okay? Where are the students from Yunji?" Si Ming asked.

"Oh..lemme just get the others." Yeo One said out of the blue.

"Oh! They're he—" Yeo One was cut of when the students from Yunji arrived.

"What the he—"

All of them was caught off when they all see the Yunji students. Even if the Yunji students only wear their P.E. uniform they still look so dazzling.

Sophia tied her hair into ponytail showing off her bangs swept sideways, Naeomi into bun, Joela into brade, Tuency let her hair down and Franzil into two ears (a/n:childish😂)

Mark curled his blonde hair(a/n:his hair when mama awards), Jaemin is simple he just let his hair a little messy and swept his bangs sideways, Renjun combed his hair a little upwards showing his forehead, Donghyuck died his hair into red and now its fading so its mixing into his brown colored hair he combed it a little messy too, and Jisung had his hair combed sideways.

All of the Yunji students wore a white tee with a navy blue sleeves printed with YunJi High a lined up and down and their school logo in front,while at the back was their name,and their grade and section and a navy blue pants with white linement side by side with the name of their school

"Oh my g...they're so gorgeous.." Yan An mouthed.

"Even the guys.." He added.

"Hey guys!!" Franzil greeted but no reply

"Umm..guys...are you okay?" Tuency asked but no reply..

"OKAY STUDENTS!! COME HERE AND WE'LL START THE ACTIVITIES!" Si Ming called and they all went towards Si Ming except the Skylar students.

"Umm..guys...lets all go..?? Lets talk about this at the dorms?" Shinwon said and all of them head towards the others.

"Whats up with you guys?? Are you playing mannequin challenge?" Naeomi asked as they arrive..

"Ummmm..ye-y-yes...w-we are p-playing mannequin c-challenge..hehe..." Kino answered shyly.

"Okay..so are we all complete?"

"Ne~!"

"Okay so you have to divide yourselves to groups.." Si Ming announced.

"And I have the lists of the groups.
Naeomi,Mark,Chenle,ShinWon,Kino
Sophia,Jaemin,Jeno,Yuto,E'Dawn,Hongseok
Joela,Renjun,Wooseok
Tuency,Donghyuck,Hui,Yeo One
Franzil,Jisung,Jinho,Yan An.."

"So as everything are all set...we will start our activity!!!"

-
Sorry for the late update guys.... Ms. Quin have become a busy person tho...and sorry for the short chapter..my time's limited already.. But i will still update..

And have you guys watched NCT Dream's new song?? My First and Last..😍😍😍You guys should stream it...

And also..late happy valentines and late greet to my daughter..@Cuttie_devil!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! SARANGHAEYO~!😍😍😘😘

And lets make it our 2nd!!
#NCT1stWin
#NCTDream1stWin
#@JaehyunDay