unexpected..

Third person

All of them headed to Mark's house as he said but when they arrived it was actually a mansion,a huge mansion.

"Welcome home Mr. Lee." The maids greeted and bowed 180° at Mark.

"Where's mom and dad?" Mark asked a maid.

"They're at the kitchen,Mr. Lee.." The maid answered.

"Okay! But lets treat Sophia's wound first." Mark said and headed to his room. His room is very big too..all painted in red,and there are posters of basketball at the side of his bed..and him and his family portrait above his king sized bed..

"Be feel at home guys.." Mark said as he head to get the first aid kit.

"Here! Treat your wound!" Mark ordered..

"Cant you see she cant treat herself??!!" Naeomi asked angrily..

"Its okay,dont overreact.." Sophia said..

"You're lucky its just a scratch,,it will heal within a second,and also you're lucky cuz it wont leave a scar." Naeomi said ad she apply some alcohol on Sophia's wound. Suddenly Sophia's phone rung.

"Low?"

{Your Majesty, your parents are at the cabin,she wants you to come here with your friends,especially Mark.}

"I though---ow! I thought they will be back next year?"

{They just visited by coincidence}

"K..arraseo.."

And hanged up..

"Whats the matter?" Naeomi asked.

"Eomma and Appa wants me to go back at the cabin,with you guys,especially Mark? They say?" Sophia answered as Naeomi apply the band aid.

"Im heading out first,i'll wait you guys downstairs.." Mark said and headed down.

They headed downstairs and saw that Mark is waiting for them..

"Yah bro! You k?" Jaemin asked a frowning Mark

"Its just..mom and dad.."

"They just arrived and left, they didnt even left a goodbye for me.." Mark explained.

"Be used to it by now,work are drugs to aged people tho.." Sophia said.

"You're right! Cuz since once old started working,they get addicted.." A guy spoke behind Sophia.

"Oh! Taeyong hyung!" Mark greeted.

"Annyeong~~~" another guy appeared behind this guy Taeyong..

"Guys this is Taeyong hyung,my brother,and this is Jaehyun hyung,his namjachingu.." Mark introduced

"Yah! WooJae's not my boyfriend.."

"Oh then he's your future boyfriend.."

"Aniyooo~~~"

"You guys are cute~" Naeomi cooed..

"Mark who are these kids?" Jaehyun asked as he pinch Jisung's cheek..

"Oh! This is Naeomi my yojachingu.. Sophia.. Joela.. Donghyuck and Jisung.. You already know them right?" Mark explained and pointed at his own friends..

"Yeah yeah..so..heading out already?" Taeyong asked..

"Uuh..yeah something urgent came tho..." Sophia answered..

"But we will come back!!" Mark said and pulled his friends with him outside..

"Hop in!" Make invited his friends to go inside the black limo..