partners

Third person's POV

We separated our ways even if we have the same classroom..of course we dont want to be bashed cuz we date the heartthrobs of Yunji High..

Riiinnggg

"Okay! Class dismissed!" Mr. Cho the Algebra teacher shouted and rushed out of the classroom..

"That teacher is weird.." Sophia said as she put her headphones on and played EXO's <Artificial Love>

"You know what's weirder? I think Renjun is cheating on me!" Joela spoke.

"Haha what?" Donghyuk laughed.

"Look.." Joela said then pointed at the two figures.. It was Renjun talking to Sohee the class' cheerleader.. Sohee was being flirty with Renjun but he seemed to be comfortable with it..

"Guys can we just go?" Joela asked and they went to the cafeteria..but Renjun doesnt even care..

Rrrrrriiiinnnnggg

The ball rang and all the students entered their classrooms.. Renjun walked in with Sohee and he waved goodbye when they entered the room.

Renjun smiled at Joela as he pack his things..

"Where are you going?" Joela asked.

"Beside Sohee.." Renjun answered happily..

-you're happy?!

Mr. Wu entered their room and saw a pouting Joela.

-hmmm problem with the pairs..couple gangs shouldnt be like this..and especially Tao will kill me if he saw a sad Joela..

Kris thought and noticed that the sitting positions were changed.. He saw Renjun talking to Sohee..

"Class? QUIET!" He shouted.

"Mr. Huang? Go back to your seat!" He ordered..

Renjun got back to his seat..

"Baby~" Renjun called but Joela ignored him..he pouted..

"Class we will be having an overseas camp..i already have the pairs at the projector.." Kris said and pointed at the board..

Taeyong and Jaehyun
Renjun and Sohee
Johnny and Ten
Taeil and Doyoung
Jaemin and Sophia
Jisung and Franzil
Donghyuk and Tuency
Winwin and Kun
Joela and Hui
Mark and Naeomi

"These names will be partners in their room,okay?" Kris said with a hint of annoyance when he saw that Renjun is with somebody else.

Joela's eyes widens when she saw the list.." R-renjun...with...Sohee?!" Sohee smirked at Joela..

Naeomi checked who his partner is.." Ma-mark?!"

-i slept with him but 2 of us alone?! No never!

Naeomi looked at Mark but answered by a smirk.

"Okay..i will dismiss you shits early so that you can pack you're things you're going tomorrow..and its nice cuz its Friday tomorrow weekends will follow.." Kris mouthed.

The students heard that Kris said 'shits' clearly earning a 'oohhss' and laughs from the class.

The students got out excitedly and Naeomi was thinking sooo deep..

"Yumi wait for us.."

All five of them rode at the bus.. It was a peaceful ride.. Sophia was wearing her headphones,Joela playing on her phone,Donghyuk reading a book,Jisung sleeping on Joela's shoulder,and Naeomi watching the rain fall..