Fifty Eight Rants

9am LA, California

"Felix wake the fuck up!"

Mark covered Jack's mouth and tried to pull him away. He tickled him and Jack started laughing like crazy. He ended up falling on top of Felix and he groaned at the impact.

"Oooow what the fuck?" He strained out. "Felix go back to sleep this is all a dream." Mark tried to stupidly trick him. "I think I'd know if I'm in a dream, Mark. What's going on and whaaaaaaat is thaaatttt??????" He spotted the drawing in Jack's hands.

Mark crossed his arms and looked away, his lips between his teeth. Jack smiled and sat up next to Felix. "Joey drew it! Proof of just how last night went down." He smirked and looked up at Mark who was blushing like crazy.

Felix grinned. "Ah, so you followed my advice huh?"

Mark turned to him. "What advice?"

"You know. When you were crying to me saying you were scared you were gonna lose and I said hey if you do, ride him."

Mark facepalmed at what he just said aloud. "Oooh so you planned this huh?" Jack teased. "No!"

Jack rose an eyebrow. "He said it not me." Mark pointed at Felix.

"But you did it."

"I'm gonna go die now." Mark walked out of the room full of embarassment. "Nooo baby come baaack." Jack laughed.

"I'm gonna text him." Felix said as he took out his phone. Jack looked over his shoulder.

Felix: Hey buddy come back to uuus

Mark: No I'm too busy dying

Felix: It's not THAT bad

Mark: -_-

Felix: Hey Jack had his turn and now you had yours!

Felix: Will it make ya feel better if I said I'll be your plaything the rest of the month??

Felix: Jack said that...

Felix: No I didn't!!

Felix: you just stole my phone and typed that

Felix: ...ok maybe I did

Mark: I'm so confused

Felix: Just answer the question!

Mark: oh

Mark: um

Mark: depends on how much of a plaything you'll be

Felix: lemme get my phone Brb

Jack: ok I'll be however much of a plaything you want

Mark: ooooo I like the sound of that~

Felix: me too

Jack: ur ruining the mood Fe

Felix: o my b

Mark: So Jack

Mark: you're willing to let me do anything with u

Jack: uh huh

Mark: Oh ho ho~ you're making a big mistake ;)

Jack: Wait

Jack: what's that suppose to mean

Felix: He's gonna pound the hell out of you

Jack: .

Felix: :)