Fifty Nine Loves

11:30am LA, California

"Do I really have to pay you."

"It was your idea! Now gimme my money."

Mark sighed and took out his wallet, searching for a 20 before handing it to Jack. "You don't deserve this you know."

"Of course I do! I won, and this can be accepted as my late birthday money." Jack smiled as he took it from Mark. He kissed his cheek. "Still love ya tho."

Mark smiled. "Yeah I love you too."

Jack turned to Matt and held out his hand. "Your turn mister."

Matt rolled his eyes. "I regret every decision I've ever made in life that lead me up to this moment." He gave Jack the 20 he owed.

"Shoulda had faith in me. Felix better be lucky he didn't participate."

"Didn't he say he'd give us both 10 for participation?" Mark reminded him. "Oh yeeaah."

Jack went into the room Felix was him. "Give us our participation money, Swede." Jack held his hand out."

"What?? Ooooh. Dammit I didn't think you'd remember that." He laughed and took out his wallet, giving both Mark and Jack each a $10 bill. "Jack can have mine." Mark turned the money down.

Jack looked at him. "Come on don't make me feel bad."

"Seriously you can have it. If I won I probably would've given you everything anyway." He smiled and chuckled at him. Jack was left with a heartfelt expression on his face. "That's so friggin cute." Matt said.

"Maarrrk now I feel bad." Jack pouted. "Awe don't feel bad. This is what happens when you have a nice guy like me."

Jack smiled and blushed. "Nooooooonononooo. No! I will not feel bad for you!" Jack accepted Mark's 10, making him laugh. "I didn't want you to."

"Ugggh."

"You guys are just the epitome of an adorable couple." Felix stated. Jack's face got a little more red as he crossed his arms and looked away. "Someone's blushiiiing." Mark teased and Jack blushed even more.

"No I'm not!"

"Dude you're as red as a fire truck." Matt laughed and Jack covered his face. "I hate you guys....well, two of you..."

"Fair enough." Felix laughed and lied down. Mark smiled and shook his head.

"Mark can I talk to you for a sec?" Jack said against hist hands that were still covering his face. Mark shrugged. "Sure."

Jack walked out of the room keeping his face covered until the others couldn't see him. He and Mark went to their room. Mark closed the door. "What's up?" He asked.

Jack sighed and sat on the bed. "Well...apart from the bet, the jokes, and all that, I've been meaning to ask you something..."

"And that is?" Mark sat beside him. Jack looked down and messed with his hands. "What made you fall in love with me anyway...? I mean...I met you through a simple text message. We confessed to each other before we ever even met in person...I could've been completely different for all you knew..."

Jack spoke in a serious tone. Mark knew this wasn't a time to make a silly response. He thought for a moment. "Well it was just...the feeling I got whenever we talked. Every morning I looked forward to seeing your text and talking to you throughout the day. I loved seeing how happy you were to get my reply. Everytime you were down, I just...wanted to be there with you...to comfort you and hold your hand...you're special to me, and I felt like I needed to be there for you...and I still do..."

Hearing him say that, and all while he was right there next to him made Jack's heart flutter. He turned to Mark and wrapped his arms around him. "I'm so glad I found you instead of anyone else..." He said happily.

Mark smiled and held him close. "I'm glad you found me too..."

Jack started to get more emotional. He felt like he didn't deserve to be held like this. To be cared for like this. And it was all because of one random text.

"From the time I fell in love with you I've cared for you so much..." This time Mark actually was there with him. He was able to comfort him and hold his hand. To hold him.

"I love you so much..." Jack said to him. "I love you too...hey Jack?"

"Hm...?"

"Would you like to go on a date with me?"

Jack looked up at him and his eyes lit up. "Really?" Mark laughed and nodded. "Yes! Of course I will." He smiled. "We can go to the movies! Or Disneyland!" He gasps. "We can go to the zoo!" He got happier at the thought.

It made Mark laugh even more. "Not all at once now. Which do you wanna go to the most?"

Jack thought. He liked all three. He didn't think he'd be able to choose, but he finally decided on one. "The movies! We gotta save the best ones for last." In which that was a good point.

"Alright. What do you wanna see? A scary movie maybe?" Mark smirked and Jack's eyes widened. "No no no no no. No. I fuckin hate scary movies! I always leave in the middle of them..." He openly admitted. Mark chuckled.

"Awwe my little Jackaboy is a scaredy duckling." Jack covered his face bashfully. "They're too scary!" He claimed. Mark smiled at him and put his arms around him.

"That's okay. We can watch a funny movie instead." He kissed his cheek. Jack blushed. "Yayyy."

"Or not..." Mark mumbled under his breath. "Hm?

"Oh nothing~"