Fifty Six Competitions

8pm LA, California

Mark woke up to the feeling of lips on his. "Don't think you're off the hook Marky boy~" Jack cooed at him. Mark was confused. "Wha...? Did I fall asleep? What time is it?" He asked.

"About 8:30...everyone's asleep too..." He bit his earlobe. "Are they now?" Mark smirked. "Then how about we take this elsewhere..." He whispered in Jack's ear. His hand traveled up his shirt.

"Gladly..." He got off of Mark to allow him to get up. They headed up the stairs and to their room. Before Jack could lock the door, Mark had him pinned against it, his lips crashing onto his.

"Starting off strong...mm...aren't you?" Jack chuckled and groped him, making him yelped as he Jack switched their positions. He grinded against him as he kissed at his neck. Mark bit his lip and kept in a moan.

He was inching towards his one weak spot. He let out a shaky breath. "Are you even trying?" Jack looked up at him. Mark bit his neck and he let out a moan. "No...but are you?" He was able to get himself off the wall and take his shirt off as he moved them over to the bed.

He took Jack's shirt off as well before pushing him down on the bed. He crawled on top of him. His suitcase was right beside them. "You still have it in there don't you?" Mark reached into the suitcase and easily found the collar.

"You little..." He grabbed Mark's arm. "Little what? You know you want it..." He bit at his neck again. Jack's grip loosened on him. Mark took the opportunity to put the collar around his neck. Jack barely tried to stop him.

Mark got the controller out as well. He turned it on and pressed the button while it was on a high level. Jack moaned out again and pulled him into a kiss. "I wanna fuck you so hard right now..."

"I bet you do..." He shocked him again. Jack squealed and grabbed onto Mark hips, practically dry humping him. Mark snickered. "So needy...maybe..." Mark thought for a moment.

"Maybe what...?" Jack asked. Mark was gonna say something crazy, but decided not to. Jack could feel the warmth of his breath against his ear. "How bad do you wanna fuck me...?" He caressed his cheek.

"I almost can't control myself..." He admitted. Mark wondered how much he could sustain. He moved down on him and unzipped his pants. He could see just how hard he was through his boxers and licked him through the fabric.

Jack felt fidgety in his legs. Mark pulled off his pants and boxers, not wasting any time to take him all in. Jack pulled on Mark's hair and thrusted into his mouth. Mark hummed, sending vibrations.

He started palming himself through his own clothing. He started moaning on him and Jack was on the verge of just taking full domination over him. He groaned and thrusted harder into his mouth.

"You want me to fuck you don't you?" He panted. "Now I never said that..."

"I can tell you're implying it..."

Mark moved up and pinned his arms down. "I'm here to win."

"Then show me you can win."

He managed to get out of his grip and flip their positions around. "Unless you're riding me, I don't think you should be up there."

"That's not my intention, Daddy...and this collar isn't gonna stop me..."

"Oh really?"

He shocked him again and he tensed while his grip on the sheets tightened. "It's only gonna make me want you more..." He undid Mark's pants and tugged both them and his boxers down.

He went back to Mark's neck and kissed in the same spot he did before. "You seemed to like when I did this..." He sucked and bit on him. He held back a moan as he got to his collarbone.