Fifty Seven Aftermaths

8am LA, California

"God dammit..." Mark groaned as he sat up. "Yup, that's what I get for bottoming..." He winced in pain. He got up off the bed as best he could without hurting himself too much. He could only think about what the others would say about him walking weirdly.

He went downstairs to the kitchen, trying not to wake anyone up. He leaned against the counter and groaned again. He looked to his left in which something caught his immediate attention.

"What the...?" On the counter was a sketchbook and it was turned to a page with a sketch on it.

A very detailed sketch...

Of two very familiar people...

In a very familiar bed...

During a very familiar moment...

Which was a very short time ago...

"JaaaaAAAACK!!!!!!" Mark shouted loud enough for him to hear.

Jack lifted his head up lazily and rubbed his eyes. For a moment he thought he was hearing things. Until he heard Mark yell his name again. "I'm coming!" He shouted back, though he moved very sluggishly.

He went downstairs and saw him in the kitchen. "What is it?" He yawned. "I dunno you tell me." He held the sketchbook in front of his face. Before he could speak, Jack joked on his own spit.

"Right!?"

Jack took it from him and got a closer look to make sure he was seeing the right picture. Yup. It was a sketch of them during the night before.

"Who drew this!?" Jack asked in shock. "I don't know!"

Jack closed the sketchbook to look at its cover.

'Joey Graceffa'

Reading that nearly made him faint.

"Where is that little runt." Jack said as walked into the living room in which there he was, sleeping on the couch. "JOEY!!!"

Joey jumped up at the sudden noise and it took him a while to process what was going on. He looked up at Jack.

"You drew this, right???" Jack asked him, pointing to the picture. Joey gulped, realizing he must've left it out in the open. "Um...y-yeah.....?" He admitted and back away from him.

"This...is...AWESOME!!" Jack said unexpectedly. Mark made a confused face and mouthed 'what???' As Jack sat down next to Joey. "You didn't tell me you could draw, too!"

"Oh...well yeah I can." He smiled. "You're not gonna ask him why he was even there!?" Mark asked. "Oh yeah. Why were you there?"

"Well I kinda heard you...I got curious...and the door was unlocked."

"Oooooooh that's right. Mark didn't give me a chance to lock it!"

"Hey! It's not...my fault." He looked away and scratched the back of his head. Jack shook his head. "Why ya still standin there? Come over here."

"I refuse."

"Why?"

"Just know that I refuse."

It wasn't long before Joey figured out why. "It was a rough night, huh?" He snickered. "Shut up." He started blushing more than before. "Aaaand it looks like you'll have to pay up." Jack held his hand out and smiled innocently.

"What? Dammit...now that I didn't thought about..."

"Shouldn't have let me win, Markimoo!"

"Wait, he let you win?"

"Yeah. I guess he felt pity for me." He mocked him. Mark crossed his arms. "Well I thought I was just being a good boyfriend."

"And you were! Just not at the right time."

"Uggghhh. It's times like these that I regret being too nice to you." He face palmed at his own idiocy. "Well on the bright side, Matt will have to pay him too." Joey told him.

"True. But you better believe before this month is over I will get my revenge."

"We'll see about that."

"And I'm not letting you win this time."

"Oh trust me. You won't have to. Oh and thanks to Joey I now have proof that you did indeed bottom last night. And I know who I'm gonna show it to first!" He took off and ran up the stairs.

"Get back here!" Having rested himself enough, he managed to go after him. Joey just watched them in amusement, listening to them go back and forth, laughing and shouting. Luckily they hadn't flipped the pages. Because there were a lot more than just that one sketch.