Fifty Five Worries

3pm LA, California

"Marrrk it's okkkkk."

"Noooo it's not. I wasn't planning to be a grandpa so soon." Mark said into the couch pillow. "Well technically you aren't."

"Lego got my daughter pregnaaaaant." He complained and gave a fake sob. "Mark she's not your daughter I told you that. Plus you'll just have to raise about five or six pups."

"Jaaack you're not helping." He groaned.

"DID I HEAR PUPS!?" Felix shouted from upstairs. "YOU DIDN'T HEAR SHIT." Mark lifted his head and shouted. "PRETTY SURE I DID."

"Ya you did. Look at Lego over there." Jack laughed. "She won't let him get near her. Already territorial"

"Nooooooo. No Chica Lego puuups. Why did she have to go and have doggy seeeeex."

Bubble came into the room making tiny barks. "It'll just be like raise six little Bubbles!" Jack picked her up. That only made Mark groan more. "Geez Mark how would you ever be a real dad?" Felix asked.

"I don't know and don't wanna think about it."

"You should...cuz we're gonna adopt so many babiez..."

"WHAT!?"

"I'm kidding!" Jack laughed. "You're so gonna get it tonight."

"Woah now. Don't get too frisky tonight. Chica don't need all that noise while she's pregnant." Felix told them. "Here that Mark?" Jack slapped his ass.

"Ow!"

"Try not to be too loud." He winked. "I dunno what you're talking about since I'll be the one topping."

"Keep telling yourself that, Marky."

"Well with you and that shock collar~"

"Marrrrk!"

"I think I know who to bet money on!!" Felix shouted. "Who?" Mark and Jack both asked. "Um...uhhh....Mmmark-no Jack...wait...Maar-Jack...I don't know..." Jack rolled his eyes.

"So what did you do to Ry?" Jack asked. "I killed his dignity."

"Awe he didn't deserve that."

"He got Chica pregnant!"

"I don't think Ryan was the one who fucked her. Oh God that's a bad visual." Felix cringed. "Matt kicked me in my DICK. That's why I'm lying here now. AND IT'S NOT FUNNY."

Jack held back a laugh. "Right. Right. Not...not funny." He cleared his throat. "Seriously though you're stressing Chica out with your own stress."

Lego walked up to Mark and licked his nose. "Eeeeww I don't know where your tongue's beeeeeen" He wiped his nose. "Everyone knows where yours has been though."

"Felix I'm gonna kill you."

"Oh no ya don't." Jack sat on Mark's back. Mark grunted at the sudden weight. "What...are...you doing..." He strained out. "Putting aaalllll of my weight on you."

"Pleeeaase don't....you're crushing me."

"Felix help me out."

"Wait no-"

Felix did the same thing Jack was doing. "Jesus christ nooooohohohooo." He tried lifting himself up, but they were too heavy. "This really hurts you know. You're both crushing my lungs!"

"Are you gonna stop trying to kill everybody?"

"Only if you don't kill me by suffocation!" Jack and Felix laughed as they got off of him. Mark felt like a giant boulder was just lifted off of him. "Oh thank goodness...that's much better."

"We're not that heavy!"

"That was like 400 pounds on my back!"

"Are you calling me FAT!?" Jack's jaw dropped. "Nononononononono I meant you both combined!"

"You think I'm 200 pounds?????"

"No! Well, yes??? Approximately???"

Jack raised his hand and Mark flinched. "Please don't slap me!" He begged. "You deserve it. Doesn't he Bubble? Bark once for yes." Felix asked Bubble. She barked.

"You know what that means!"

Mark hid his face in the pillows. "Stop hidin ye bitch!"

"Neverrrrr!"

"I'm gonna shove this TV remote up your arse!"

"Don't you DARE." Jack tugged at Mark's pants and Mark kept him from pulling them down. "Jack no!"

"You gonna let me slap you?"

"No!"

"Remote to the arse then bitch!"