Chapter 9

(Jason's POV)

Patience was so cute when she blushed. My phone starting ringing when we were there with her friends that just flew in from Pennsylvania. I looked down and it was her. What the hell?! How did she get my number? I just changed it when I got back from jail. Patience looked at me and I decided to answer it. Which was a mistake.
"What the fuck do you want, Selena?" I said and I could just automatically see the pain in Patience's eyes.
"Well remember before you and your little girlfriend got together and we messed around the one night?" I didn't know what she was talking about. Me and her never messed around anytime recently. "Justin you were drunk that night. You probably don't remember showing up to my house stumbling everywhere and then kissing me." I was slowly getting pissed because I know I got drunk like a week before me and patience got together, but I swear I don't ever remember going over to Selena's that night. I know I wouldn't do that either.
"What the hell are you talking about? I was with Alex and Kahlil the whole night. They said I went straight home when we left the club. I never went to your house that night." Patience just kept looking at me with hurt in her eyes. I felt so bad at this moment. I should've never answered this phone.
"Well Jason you might not remember and your friends might be lying to you because I remember that night perfectly. You came to my house drunk off your ass and looked at me and said 'I want sex.' Then we went upstairs and fucked. Anyway not the reason I called. I'm pregnant Jason. You are the dad. I hope your new girlfriend can deal with you having kids with your ex girlfriend. Goodbye." Then she hung up and I was standing there just shocked. I nearly dropped my phone because I just couldn't believe this. I couldn't be the father. So I called Scooter. I needed advise.
"Jason, what's up?" Scooter said when he answered.
"Selena is claiming she is pregnant with my kid, what the hell do I do?" That sentence probably was the worst thing I could ever say in front of Patience. That's when she walked away with Mallory and Sarah and that was the last time I saw her for another two weeks. I couldn't believe this was happening. Scooter told me to order a paternity test to make damn sure I am the dad. When I called and asked for it to be done, they said since the baby was unborn yet they were going to have to wait two more weeks before we could take the test. Then after that we had to wait three days for the results. This better turn out that I am not the father or I'm done with this all. I can't lose Patience. She's the one who helped me get out of the drugs when Selena pushed me into them. I can't go back. For the next two weeks I avoided everything. Music, friends, even my family. I just locked myself in my house and sat on my couch and bawled. Patience ended up staying with Mallory and Sarah for the next couple of weeks. I wonder if she's doing alright?

(Patience's POV)

It has been a week since the incident at the airport and I was still very crushed. I couldn't believe that Jason could be having a kid with Selena Homez. Yes I just called her Homez because that is what she is, a hoe. Maddie visited me often while I was staying at Mallory and Sarah's apartment. I considered getting me and Maddie's old apartment back because I was just too hurt to face Jason again. Maddie came over today and looked all excited for some reason. I was just sitting on the coach doing my normal routine that I have been doing for the past week, sitting on couch listening to Jason's music, eating ice cream and crying. I was just so hurt. I know it happened before me and him got together but it still hurt to know that he could possibly be having a kid with his ex, especially because it is Selena. Maddie walked over to me and hugged me.

"You better cheer up girl because we have plans tonight and next week. I need a happy Patience for this." Maddie said while sitting next and taking the ice cream tub off of me.

"Hey, I was eating that! Plus I told you Maddie, I don't want to go anywhere because I could run into either one of them and having to talk to Jason mainly. If I run into her I might kill her." I said and just stared at the TV which was currently playing "Down To Earth" which made a couple tears fall from my eyes.

"You can't just stay cooped up in this house 24/7, Patience. You need to get out. Kahlil and his girlfriend invited us out tonight to a party at Kahlil's. Can you please come with me?" Maddie said and I knew that if there was going to be a party at Kahlil's, Jason is definitely going to be there, but maybe getting out of the house was a better option because I have been making the living room of Mallory and Sarah's house a mess from my constant eating of ice cream. I looked at Maddie.

"I don't have anything to wear though." Maddie smiled and pulled out a beautiful dress out of the bag she had with her. I loved it. (picture down below)

    "MADDIE! OH MY GOODNESS! IT IS BEAUTIFUL!" I screamed and ran into the bathroom with the dress

"MADDIE! OH MY GOODNESS! IT IS BEAUTIFUL!" I screamed and ran into the bathroom with the dress. I just couldn't wait to put it on. After I came out of the bathroom, Maddie couldn't keep her mouth shut. Her jaw nearly dropped to the ground. I was taking that as I looked good. I did my hair in long curls and did my make-up lightly but enough to were you could tell I had some on. Then I had on my favorite purple wedges. Maddie just kept staring at me.

"If Jason doesn't notice you tonight, he is fucking blind, girl." That's when I remembered that I actually did all of this for someone that I didn't even know if I was still with.

"Should I go even though he is there? What if it starts a fight with her?" The look that smeared across Maddie screamed "I'm going to hit you for saying that!"

"Shut the hell up! He isn't with her! He wants you that's the only person he has ever wanted. Jason has literally locked himself in his house and seriously refuses to come out because he feels like he has done you so wrong that he doesn't want to face the world without you. The only time I seen him even exit his house was to hand Scooter a new song and that was it. He has been writing songs in his at-home studio. He doesn't even go to the actual studio with Scooter and them. He has only worked on one song and I heard that he isn't even waiting for approval from Scooter he is going to perform it next week at his concert. I am scared that he is going to get in so much trouble by Scooter but he refuses to give up on that. He is determined to sing that song. He even told me he doesn't care what they say. He said he needs to sing it. Anyway you are going to this party now whether you like it or not." I just sighed and just followed her out to her car. Well at least I thought it was her car but to my surprise it was Jason's Lamborghini. I just looked down. Jason got out of the car and walked up to me. I could tell he has been crying recently. It was almost as he just stopped crying. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me. I pulled away from the hug and kissed him. You could just hear Alex and Maddie screaming. I felt Jason relax into the kiss. It was almost like he was saying, "Thank you for understanding." I pulled away and looked up at him. I could see the love that was in his eyes and it gave me so much happiness to see that again.

"I miss you but I am not sure if I am ready to come back yet. You still don't know if you fathered her child and I can't let that be hanging over my head while I am laying next to you in bed. Yes, I miss being in your arms at night. I might have gotten two hours of sleep in the past week but I just can't do it. She technically is still part of your life right now and until you can get her out of your life, I just can't be physically with you right now." I said and he just looked down.

"I understand." He mumbled and then he looked me into my eyes. "Will you still let me escort you to this party tonight? Please?" I just nodded my head. He smiled and walked me to the car. Maddie and Alex were already sitting in the back. They looked so cute together. Jason opened the door for me and helped me into his car and shut the door. He got in on his side and we headed to the party. Little did I know who all was going to show up at this party. Invited and uninvited.