Lies. Chapter Five.

((OK This Is The Fifth Chapter Yay ANYWAY This Chapter Is The Shortest. But I Will Be Doing More In My Next Chapter’s))

Chapter Five

Lies

I woke up many hours later in an infirmary. Women were rushing around me with all sorts of things in their hands.

“W-what happened?” I asked the closest women. She was clearly older than all the others. Her black hair was almost completely gray.

“Hun, we found you in your room. Miss Crimson walked in just in time to save you.” She said it in her kindest voice.

Someone beat me? Who?

Then it clicked. I remembered the boy in the forest. The one that looks like Jeff.

I shuddered at the thought of his name. She didn’t seem to take notice.

If I got beat by him in the forest then that means she is lying to me.

“Who beat me?” I asked, playing along with their game.

“We don’t know. We found you there about four hours ago.” After glancing at my watch I confirmed it.

“So, question. Why are you lying to me?” I almost asked but held my tongue. If I ask and they get upset that I still have knowledge of whatever it is they’re are trying to hide, I may get kicked out…and I want to learn more about…whoever I saw earlier.

“Move! She is our Best Friend and I will be shot in the knees before I stop now MOVE!” Damon’s voice filled my ears. I sighed with relief. Finally someone who I can talk to.

“Damon, Clary?” I called out their names. The crowd of angry nurses moved and let them in.

Damon was wearing black Skinny jeans and a tight red shirt. His black hair was flopped down in front of his amber eyes. Clary was in her normal. Black faux leather. Her red hair flaming around her shoulders.

“Lightning, you’re ok…ish. What happened?” Damon asked with worried eyes.

“Oh well I was in my room and I fell asleep. I was beaten in my sleep and almost didn’t wake up if it weren’t for Miss Crimson.” Said it in a normal tone, but still both of them knew it wasn’t true.

“We need to thank Miss Crimson for saving our best friend then.” Clary said slightly sarcastic but not enough for anyone to notice.

Damon touched the bandages on my head and around my left arm and back.

“I’m going to kill the sick monster that hurt you.” Damon’s voice sounded different. Shaky, actually. His hands were shaking to.

“Careful Damon you sound like her worried boyfriend.” I said it with a grin, even though I wanted to curl up into a small ball from the pain.

“Ew! Gross I don’t want that.” he stuck his tongue out at me and looked at the woman I had talked to before.

“She is coming with us back to the cabin.” It wasn’t a question it was a fact. The woman was about to protest when I sat up and stood. I took everything in my power not to scream in pain or fall over.

I started walking away with a fake smile.

“It’s ok I’m feeling so much better. I’ll come back if anything happens.” Her lips were in a pale flat line and she didn’t seem happy, but she nodded and let me go. I took one step out of the door and collapsed to my knees.

Damon and Clary were by my side in moments. They lifted me and helped me to our cabin.

“Ok spill it, what really happened?” Damon had set me down in my room and Clary has been asking questions.

I explained to them everything that happened and they just stared at me with awe.

“You had a knife fight with Jeff the Killer. How are you still living?” Clary asked as I shrugged. “I didn’t kill him if that’s what you think. I only kneed him in the-”

“No! La la la la la, I don’t want to hear what you did to him again.” Damon was guarding his crotch with his hands as Clary and I laughed.

“Either way that’s how I lived.” I looked down at my hands, they were shaking slightly and wouldn’t seem to stop.

Warm hands covered mine. I looked up to see they were Damon and Clary’s.

“You need to get some rest Hun. When you feel better were are all gonna go with the plan.” Clary stood with Damon and they left the room.

The plan…I thought about the plan we had again.

We were going to investigate things together. We were going to snoop around and figure out what this camp is hiding. I rolled over in my bed and went to sleep.

((Ok Thoughts? This Was A Week’s Worth Of Stuff And After Careful Analysis I Am Only Going To Do One Chapter At A Time. But I Will Post My Updates ASAP. I LOVE YOU ALL!!))

Share, Comment and Vote!

MistressOfHorror out, PEACE!