11

Nicholas's POV.

The rain was pouring down heavily as they lowered my brother's body to the ground. The rest of the gang all wore a hard expression but I couldn't find the energy to hide mine so I just let the tears flow as they mingle with the rain.

When the funeral was over, I stayed behind while the rest of the gang left.

involuntarily, my mind stray to Chloe and the anger boils up again. She took my whole world  and now I'm going to take something dear to her.

Chloe you're suffering has just began.

Chloe's POV.

After the incident that happened, I decided to tell my mom and she was also scared for me. She told me to Skipp work today but I disagreed.

I was currently making coffee when the bell rang. "Letter for Chloe", the mail man says to me and I just smile. I signed some documents to show that I have received it and then bade the mail man goodbye.

I opened the envelope and what I saw made my heart clench so tightly, i thought I was going to have a panic attack.

Eviction notice.

I read the front cover over and over and over again until, I started seeing double. With shaky hands, I opened the seal and read the letter.

Eviction notice.

Sorry to break this to you but the shop has been sold to a person who offered more money than the shops worth.

You have been hereby asked to evict the shop within two days and hand over the key to me

Signed: landlord.

"

Chloe what is that?", my mom says from behind me and before I could act she snatched the letter from me. "Oh no", she says to me and burst out crying.

"Its him right?", she says and I just hug her. "Don't worry mom, I'll get the shop back and if I can't I sell my car and get a new place so please don't cry", I say to her and she hugs me back.

I sent my mother home and stayed to lock up. I looked around the shop and sighed knowing its all  my fault. I locked the front door and walked to my car.

Nicholas's POV.

I watched Chloe's car drive away and felt a wave of guilt flash through me. I had been watching from outside when she received the letter. And I ached to comfort her.

I was still shocked by how I behave with her last time. I pointed a gun at her!. My Chloe!. I was still a little uneasy because my men are gathering evidence together and soon it will lead to Chloe.

I'll die before anybody hurt her!.

The words ripped out of my heart with such fierceness and I embraced it whole heartily.

Chloe is mine!.

Please guys I really need ur comments concerning this chapter and please ur vote also. Thanks.