53

Nicholas's POV.
I have been trying to get through to Chloe but to no avail which made me slightly worried. I quickly drove to her shop and when I met the door slightly broken. I knew something was not right. I quickly entered with my gun in hand and immediately saw Chloe's mom on the ground in a pool of blood. I walked close to her with dread and immediately felt for her pulse but found none. Her skin was slightly cold but I didn't want to believe the obvious so I called for an ambulance.

Few minutes later the ambulance arrived and my worst fears were confirmed. Chloe's mom was dead. I felt a little sad. Chloe will be absolutely shattered and I don't even know how to break the news to her. I watched the ambulance take Chloe's mom to the morgue and sighed. I suddenly had a bad feeling about this. I quickly dialled my dad's number and asked if jasmine was there but he told me no. I drove back to my parents house and quickly walked to the living room. I called my private investigator and told him to track Chloe's number. I dialed Jasmine's number and She answered the calls softly "hello jasmine were are you?", i asked her and she told me that she had to take care of things. I hung up after sometime and stated pacing. I felt hands on my shoulder and turned to face my brother and mother "what Is wrong son?", my mom asked I just suddenly broke down "I can't find Chloe and I think that jasmine has something to do with her disappearance. Chloe's mom is also dead and I am worried!", I said and my mom stared at me shocked. "if you know all his that means.... you remember!", my brother asked me and I just sighed and shook my head "I remember immediately I stepped foot back in Russia. I wanted to find out who did this and now I'm almost sure jasmine has something to do with it but I wanted to catch her red handed but she was one step ahead of me and now she's got Chloe. I know she does ", I stated and my mom chocked up a sob" I'm sorry for not telling you anything about my return memory. I just wanted to be cautious", I stated and pulled her into a hug. my phone rang and I quickly picked it up. "I've found her", "text me her location ", I moved towards the entrance but was stopped when my name was called. I turned back and saw my brother fixing his jacket" let's go get your girl ", he stated to me and I smiled as we exited. Just hold on Chloe I'm coming.

Chloe's POV.
I woke up with a start and immediately winced as I felt my head pounding. I groaned in pain as I tried to move my arms. I don't know how long I've been here but I could feel blood on every part of my body andit was sticky. I am worried about my mom I wonder if she's okay and does Nicholas know I'm missing. I pray he finds me soon. I heard something vibrating and suddenly realised that I still had my phone. i knew my left arm was dislocated so I used my right arm to retrieve my phone. I opened it and saw several missed call from Nicholas. I tried to answer it but my hands were sticky. The door opened and my heart pounded when I saw that it was jasmine. "oh you let little shake Tiger get in here", jasmine shrieked and her men quickly entered. I whimpered as they dragged me up. "finish her but not before making her excruciating pain", she spat and then exited. I screamed as they held my left arm a and twisted it more And then I spent the minutes screaming in pain. I heard a gun click and then my stomach burned in pain. I screamed at the same time heard an explosion and the last thing I heard was gunshots and someone screaming my name.

******************************
This chapter is dedicated to you all for checking out my new book Ryder. Thanks for the views, votes and comments,i really appreciate it.

Hope you enjoy the chapter

don't forget to

vote

comment

share.