18

Chloe's POV.

The drive to Nicholas house felt like torture as plenty mixed feelings and thoughts flowed through me. Will he be happy to see me? Or will he just be outraged that Mark came to me after he told mark not to?. " I hope I'm making the right choice", mark says to me.  "Yeah I hope so too", I say turning to face him. "I hope you didn't make a mistake by bringing me to him", I say to mark and then there was silence until we both reached Nicholas's house.

The interior of the house had a strange and uneasy feeling to it and as we neared Nicholas room one couldn't mistake the strong smell of alcohol penetrating our nostrils. "I thought you said he was sick", shocked with my discovery, I just barged into the room and the horrific scene made me gasp.

Bottles of Jack Daniels and Jonny worker was littered in the far corner of the room and then was Nicholas on his bed just staring into space.

"Nicholas",I said to him and he just snaps out of his thoughts. It took a moment for his eye to focus on me and when it did, the look I got what was not what I got. "WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE MARK?", he says to mark and the hostility in his voice shocked me. "Boss I was scared that you'll harm yourself s-so I t thought I'll call Chloe t-to-", mark was saying to him and them the look on Nicholas face made mark stop talking. "TO WHAT?", he yells it to Mark and mark just shook with fear. "YOU'RE  FIRED", he says to Mark. "Nicholas what are you doing", I say to him but he just shuts me up by ignoring me and then practically threw mark out of the room which left me and him. He tried to walk towards me but staggered and when I tried to help him he flinched away from me like I was a virus. "I only want to help you", I say to him and he just glared at me angrily. "Why?, do you pity me. Why do you want to help me?. You told me you don't love me yet you're here troubling me. What does it matter to you if i  drink my self to death, please just leave me ALONE!", he say to me and then throws me out of the room too.  "I'm sorry you had to see this", mark says to me and I just shook my head. "No we'll try again tomorrow. When last has he eaten?", I ask mark. "Three days ago", he says to me and l just nod. "Tomorrow we'll come over to his place and then force him to eat something", I say to mark and then he drove me back to the cafe where I got into my own car and went home.

Nicholas's POV.

Slamming the door in Chloe's face couldn't describe the way my heart shattered. It was one of the hardest thing I've done and this action will hunt me.

We'll try again tomorrow.

She's trying to doctor me is she but not out of love but guilt and thinking of that just made anger surge through me. I just have to think of a way to get her out of my life and there was only one way. I picked up my phone and dialed Natasha's number.

Natasha: hey baby whats up

Nicholas: I need a favour.(phone call flashback in the next chapter)

Chloe's POV.

The next day.

Me and mark pulled up into Nicholas driveway and then we just entered the house not bordering to knock because we both knew that Nicholas will not come to the door.

I placed the bag of groceries on in the kitchen and then me and mark  exited  the kitchen and was about to go find Nicholas when  we heard a feminine voice from behind us

"Who are you guys", she says and me and mark just turned around.
"I'm Chloe and this is mark, were friends of Nicholas and we just thought well make him breakfast and if you don't mind me asking who are you"

"I'm Natasha, Nicholas girlfriend", she says to me and my heart just broke into million pieces.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed the cha

And where did 'Natasha' pop out from? And why did Nicholas not say anything about it?.

Vote. CommentShare.