Chapter Twenty- The Elevator

"Lights will guide you home, and ignite your bones.

But I will try to fix you."

I listened as Jai sang the last lines of his cover of 'Fix You' for his new album, and it was perfect. Jai told me that his new album had six tracks because it was an EP, and it would be released later in the year. The tracks on the cd are Don't Let Me Go, Your Eyes, Fix You, Plans,The Only Exeption , and When A Child Is Born, which Ronan features in.

I applauded as Jai finished 'Fix You' and took off the headphones. He stepped out of the booth and I ran up to him, hugging him. I leant out of the hug.

"I'm so so proud of you, and I'm lucky to have you as my boyfriend."

I whispered to him. I saw the crew in the sound booth turn around, giving us privacy as we shared another kiss. This made me smile into the kiss, and Jai did the same. Just as things became a bit heated, I had to remind myself where I was and I knew that we had to stop. Out lips slowly parted, neither of us wanted to stop, and Jai gave me a sweet smile before walking back into the booth to record the next song. I sat back down on the couch and listened to Jai's voice once again.

Soon this would be released for the whole world to hear!

•••••••••••••••

2 HOURS LATER

Walking into the street that our apartment was on, Jai smiled to me.

"Almost hereeee!" He said in a sing-song voice. I laughed and we continued walking. As we reached the lobby, Jai gave the man at the desk a small nod and I gave him a smile. The man,we still don't know his name, waved back at us. Jai pressed 'P' on the elevator to get us to the penthouse. As the doors slid open we stepped in and both had the same idea. I knew it was corny so I was pretty much laughing throughout all of it, but it was fun.

We both leant our backs on the wall and Jai turned to me and slung his hands around my waist. I draped my arms around his neck.

"You did amazing today." I said quietly to him. He smiled in return and leant in. I thought 'why not, we have 90 floors to get through and the elevators pretty slow', and I crashed my lips onto Jai's. He slanted backwards for a second, obviously he didn't expect that, then he straightened out and I felt him smile into the kiss. We were unstable just standing in the middle of the elevator, so Jai gently pressed me up against the wall and we continued. This went on for a couple of minutes until we heard a faint 'ding!'.

Jai stumbled backwards and leant against the opposite wall and we both acted casual as an old lady walked in. She stood in the middle facing the doors, so we snuck around the back o.f her and made stupid faces behind her back. What can I say, we were feeling reckless! In just a few more minutes, the door 'dinged' again and an old man walked in. Jai and I hid in the corners and acted casual and the man stood next to the lady, they must've known eachother. We saw the mans' eyes rake over the lady, was he checking her out?! Within seconds the elderlies started making out, intensely. Jai and I made disgusted faces at eachother. The elevator made a noise again, and the couple walked out and into a room, still kissing. As you would probably expect, Jai and I started kissing as soon as we were alone in the elevator again. It became heated quickly as I ran my hands through Jai's hair and he began kissing my neck. He gave me a hickey and then kissed my lips again. We were interrupted as the door opened again, and we flew to the other sides of the elevator, when we realised we were at our floor. We walked out and Jai unlocked the door to the apartment and we walked in to find Jai's mum sitting on the couch watching the lifestyle channel. She turned around to greet us, but then her smile faltered.

"Oh my god, what happened to you two? What happened to your hair Jai? What happened to your neck Gem?" She had a worried look on her face. Jai's hand flew to his hair to find it was messy and all over the place, oops, I did that when we were kissing. But what was wrong with my neck? Obviously I couldn't see it, so I went into the bathroom to the mirror. There was a purple mark right where Jai gave me a hickey, oh god. How was I supposed to explain this to his mum?!

I walked out with my scarf covering the mark, thank goodness I was wearing one. I laughed.

"Oh, it was just some food, I don't know how it got there!" I told Jai's mum. Then it was time for Jai's excuse.His hand ran through his hair, flattening it out a bit.

"When I met Ronan there, he ruffled my hair up." Jai said, jeez, he was a terrible liar, but I think his mum believed it. We both ran to Jai's room after being dismissed and shut the door. Immediately afterwards, we burst into fits of giggles.

That was a close call!

••••••••••••••••••••

A/N

IT'S GETTIN Ᏺ☉ϯ IN HERE!!!

Oooh Jai and Gem gettin steamy ^_^

Okay, I don't think this chapter is that good, but can you guys please tell me? I was just having a bit of fun with this ;) I'm sorry there have been no updates for a week, I have been in another state on vacay and there was no wifi!!! I promise more updates coming soon!!!

If you enjoyed Jai and Gems make out scenes in the elevator, please VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE!!!

Thankyou for getting me over 1,200 reads, it's awesome!!

See you waetforders later ^=^

xxx