5. Doubts

@ImVKohli : You know that its rude to leave people on seen right? 🙂

@EiraSK96 : Is it now? Look man, i dont even know if its the real Virat Kohli. Maybe one of ur managers is fucking with me or somethin. So just bye lol 😥

@ImVKohli : Its me actually. I dont let people use my twitter, its my account. Nobody invades my privacy.

@EiraSK96 : how can i even remotely believe that? All u tweet is brand shit.

@ImVKohli : Maybe...because i am saying so?😐

@EiraSK96 : Umm nope.

@ImVKohli : Great then. Eira is it? I think there's no point in talking to someone who doesn't believe my identity.

@EiraSK96 : So don't talk to me then? That is fine with me, I'm not one of your fangirls who'd die if you don't respond lol

@ImVkohli : That's why I am talking to you. You aren't amused by me, neither are you intimidated or anything.

@EiraSK96 : I am not amused or attracted to you, Yes. But I for sure am intimidated by you. 😣

@ImVKohli : Why? 🤐😯

@EiraSK96 : Cause Idk. I was pretty much attacked earlier by your fans, and I know they were justified in their way as I dissed their fav, but they said alot of shit.😷

@EiraSK96 : I don't want that to happen again.

@ImVKohli : It won't. If you ever say stuff about me I'd block you and if I say shit about you, you block me.

@EiraSK96 : Why go through such an effort tho? Let's stop talking na?😴

@ImVKohli : If that's what you want.

@EiraSK96 : I just don't want my dead father and my mother to be abused on twitter. That's it.

@ImVKohli : Eira. I am sorry, I didn't know it was that extreme.

@EiraSK96 : It's alright. It isn't your fault, Virat.

@ImVKohli : I can understand. I've gotten alot of people who have abused my dead father because they hate me. It sucks!

@EiraSK96 : Yeah, it does. I guess some people are way too blind when it comes to hate and limits

@ImVKohli : Exactly!!! Don't let it get to you.

Virat Kohli just sent a tweet.

@ImVKohli : It is extremely disappointing to see so much negativity and hatred among people just because of the difference of opinions. Spread positive vibes!

I put the phone back on the table and started to pack my stuff again, not being in the mood to reply.

It felt nice to talk to a celebrity but it didn't feel different. Maybe, because I was so used to it now. Because of Farhan, I had met alot of cricketers, alot of celebrities and that glamour, charm didn't affect me any longer.

I shouldn't have been rude to Virat, but I didn't know him and he didn't know me, so what was the point?

I don't even know when and how we casually started talking on twitter.

I went back towards my wardrobe and took out a few of mt favourite shirts, the ones that I absolutely could not leave behind.

Having done that, I moved towards the jeans and pajamas, trying to pack and fit as many things as possible in this bag.

I heard a certain buzz from my samsung phone and I quickly picked it up from the coffee table.

It was Reem, my best friend.

______________________________________

R : Oyeeee!

R : EIRA! RED OR GREEN?

R : Are you dead? Bitch!

Me : Red for baraat, green for Walima? Shaadi teri hai mujhe kyun gaaliyan de rahi. 6 months hain abhi.

R : Yeah, but need to order though. So Walima ka i think we can do better, but Red is good for Baraat right?

Me : Yes, Reem. Yes!

R : Okay! P.S i saw one for you too.

Me : Show show

R : here

Me : Nah, Its idk

Me : Nah, Its idk. I'll shop for myself in dubai

R : Yeah yeah. Acha gtg bye

______________________________________

A little while later as I packed my accessories, I heard my iPhone ring indicating a phone call. I rushed back to my bedside table and quickly picked up the call.

"Hello?" I said.

"Eira, khaane ka kya scene hai? (What's made for dinner?)" Farhan bhai's voice rang in my ears and I sighed.

"I don't know, kyun(Why)?"

"I was thinking of eating dinner somewhere nice, chalna hai to ready ho jaa (Get ready if you want to go), I'm coming home in ten." He informed and a smile spread on my lips.

Thank God. I was least interested in eating whatever awful food the chef made today. Mom usually made us breakfast, other than that..our family cook made meals for us.

"Okay, I'll go get ready. Ammi ko bhi bolna ready hone ke liye? (Should I ask mother to get ready too?)" I questioned, taking out a shirt already.

"Ofcourse..dumbo." He said as If it was the most obvious thing in the world.

I rolled my eyes.

"Just, go to hell. Bye!" I ended the call and ran downstairs to inform mother.

Farhan Bhai was just so annoying at times.

A/N :
How's the new cover btw?