49. The Rohit Sharma that cursed at my brother?

2 more chapters to go! Vote and comment xx

----

@YuviSOfficial : 😴😪

----

VIRAT

"Haan Bhai, Bhabhi se baat kab karwa raha hai?" Rohit asked me, taking a sip and making himself as comfortable as he could at my place.

"Abay chal, not now. Ab shaadi par hi milna." I said..flipping him off.

Rohit took a deep mocking sigh.

"Tu le kar bhi Pakistan ja raha hai, bhagwan bachaye humain." He mocked and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Eira ke samne esa mazaq mat karna, she'll kill you." I warned and the guys chuckled.

They were so enjoying this.

"You're so whipped, no?" Rahul, my friend questioned, but it wasn't even a question for him. It was a statement.

"I won't even deny that." I mumbled making him laugh. Before they could start pulling my leg, I simply decided to turn the tables towards them.

"So when's my bachelor party huh? Or do you plan to just eat at my wedding?" I questioned.

They all started to look away.

Rohit started to eat the chicken where as the others concentrated on that too.

"This chicken is divine, haina paaji?" Rohit asked Yuvi who nodded, eating.

"Oh haan, but try the fish, man." He suggested him.

I swear, these people.

"Bhukkar ban kar thooste raho ge ya jawab bhi do ge?" I interrogated, aggravated.

"Bachelor party bro? What do you need? Strippers, booze and more strippers?" Rahul asked, a goofy grin on his face.

Strippers? Eira would send me to hell.

"Booze, Lots of booze and a good party. Strippers, not for me." I told him and he groaned loudly as the others agreed with me.

"Not for me, either." Rohit said surprisingly. He had changed after his wedding, that was for sure.

"Yeah, same." Yuvi piped up.

"Bro, all your cricket geeks are whipped and you too now? Main kidhar jaun? Teri Eira ki koi sundar friends hain?" Rahul asked, exasperated.

He was the only remaining one, the single one out of my circle.

"One's married, one has a boyfriend you can't compete with."

"Alright then, stripper for me." I laughed as he spoke that but apparently Karan didn't.

He had just gotten married and was extremely happy. He was a complete fuck boy at that time and looking at him now was like looking at him in a different light.