45. Savage Replies and no contact

@HelloPakistan : Eira Khan, a play girl or a spoiled brat? Read how she captured the heart of the indian Cricketer, and all the stories abiut her exes!

EIRA

Virat wasn't replying.

He literally was not answering any of my calls.

His flight had landed hours ago, I figured it wasn't that hard to send a simple text..right?

He just texted last night.

"Off to the CPL, will text when i reached babe, love you.😙😙"

And that was it.

The world was in utter chaos, everything felt like it was about to explode..I hadn't switched on my television and yet I could hear voices, talking about Virat..thrashing his image and thrashing even mine.

I hadn't even logged into my twitter yet and I didn't want to. But at this point, I had to stay strong, I chose this and now I had to face it as well.

Farhan bhai had always said "It's the fear of people that makes us do things we don't want, and not do the ones that we want. Their judgement eyes and hypocritical taunts are what makes us scared and no matter how hard yiu try, you can't please them. All you can do is be strong."

So I had to stay strong and not let anything get to me. Ever.

I logged into my twitter account and before checking anything else, I posted a tweet.

Twitter :

@EiraSK96 : Thank you Zuhair Murad for a lovely dress. I felt like a doll at my special day xx #Engaged

My fingers shook a little but I decided to check the top trend, I was sure Virat would be trending because he was crazy popular everywhere

The first thought in my mind was 'Virat Kohli engaged' or 'Virat Kohli' must be trending, what shocked me was that the top trend had been #ViratBreakYourEngagement