48. Preparations

----

@EiraSK96 : The cousins have arrived 🤗🤗🤗

EIRA

"Eira, ab to mayoon beth jao." Ammi pleaded, looking at my face and frowning.

"Ammi..please. Today I have to go for the final fittings with Ali Zeeshan, tomorrow I have to go pick up the jewellery with Reem, then the group is throwing me a bridal shower. I can't right now." I said and then dialled the number of Farhan bhai who had to send the driver to pick me up.

"Theek hai. Phir roop na aaya to mujhe mat kehna." Mom said, grumbling and making a face.

Mayoon was basically a ritual in which the bride had to wear yellow clothes for a week or two, and use no make...the point was that the bride had to look simple so she could look different on her wedding day.

"Mumma, I'm your daughter, I'll look pretty anyway." I said, cuddling by her side. She was still not satisfied.

"Jo karna hai karo. Call Virat then, ask him if the visa problem is solved." Sje said.

"I did. The problem is solved, they'll be arriving on a private jet, 40 people only because they were only allowed that much."

I told her. Virat. This was all happening because of him. I never thought after the engagement that we would get married so early, neither did I think that he would come to Pakistan.

When Virat had called me, to ask if I would like to marry him in the next two months, to say that I was shocked would be an understatement.

I told him he was rushing into it. He said the media could ruin our relationship if we waited any longer. I told him I had to complete my studies, he told me there were universities in india too, I told him I couldn't throw away the hardwork of three semesters and start it all over again, he advised that I could freeze my semester for the time being and then continue my studies online, from my university. I told him wedding preparations took alot of time, he told me if we really wanted this, we could prepare everything in this short span of time.

I told him I wasn't ready in my head to live in india, he told me that I would have him by my side..I had nothing to worry about.

Virat, basically was too strong headed. He had an answer for every question and it was okay..it was fine. It didn't matter.

Later on, after Farhan bhai called me to advise and take my opinion on the whole thing, I asked him if he was ready for all of this..he said 'As long as my sister is ready, I am too'

Our families, well they were okay with things. Obviously they wanted more time for preparations but Virat managed to convince everyone.

So I froze my semester, landed in Pakistan and started to shop for my wedding. I had already bought alot of designer dresses from Dubai, but Pakistani clothes had their own charm. Especially our wedding clothes.